13

Y/n woke up to sniffling beside her. She looked at the tiny gold watch on her wrist for the time. "1:47". She brought her hand back down at turned to the side where Bruce was laying.

"Bruce, darling, are you okay?" Y/n asked as his hand wiped away a tear. "I had a bad dream. About The Grabber," he dropped his hand, looking at Y/n. She sat up.

"Oh," Y/n responded. "It's okay. We're safe now," she brought him in a side hug. He hugged back, the two laying back down.

Y/n brushed back his hair and tucked it behind his ear. She dabbed away the beads of sweat on his forehead. She gave him a kiss on his cheek as she tucked in her and him.

"I love you, Y/n," Bruce smiled. "I love you, too," she pecked his lips. "Go to bed, okay?" Y/n sat up on her elbow looking at him. "Okay."

"If you have another bad dream, please wake me up," she got off of her elbow. "Okay. I will," he told her. He kissed her cheek, wrapping an arm around her waist

"Y/n Y/L/N and Bruce Yamada have officially been found last night."  Y/n sat on the couch in her living room. She sipped from her tea cup that her had mother prepared for her.

Bruce already went home, the Y/L/N's informing Bruce's parents that he and Y/n came home last night. All of the important details.

Her mother and father won't let her go out by herself now, obviously from what happened. "No more bike rides to school with Bruce anymore," Y/n thought to herself as her parents went through the new "rules" of going out.

The police had already came over to interrogate the two teenagers in the morning at 6. "'The Grabber' has officially been identified as Albert Shaw. He was arrested this morning around 7:30."

Y/n grabbed the controller, turning off the TV. Y/n heard footsteps coming in, seeing her little sister Tiffany. Obviously she was too young to understand. Tiffany sat beside Y/n, Y/n immediately engulfing her in a hug.

"I've missed you so much," Y/n spoke in the crook of her neck. "I missed you too, I guess?" Tiffany squeaked as Y/n squeezed her. "Okay, get off!" Tiffany pushed her off. Y/n pinched her arm.

"Mom! Y/n pinched me!" She yelled. Y/n smiled. She felt good knowing that some things were back to normal. It might be awhile till everything feels normal, but she hoped it didn't take long.

"Y/n are you sure you want to go back to school tomorrow? I could always keep you in for a week if I need to," her mother said, wiping down the kitchen countertops. "No it's okay," Y/n responded.

"And you said Bruce was going tomorrow too?" Her mother asked. Y/n nodded as she got up from the couch. "I can take both of you if you want," her mother smiled. "That sounds great, mom," Y/n returned her smile.

Y/n walked down the hallway and picked up the telephone. She dialed Bruce's house number. "Yamada Residence speaking." Y/n recognized Bruce's mother on the phone.

"Hi, Mrs. Yamada. It's Y/n," she spoke into the phone. "Oh Y/n! Hello, dear. I'll get Bruce on the phone," she said. "Okay, thanks."

"Hey, Y/n," Bruce smiled. "Hey, Bruce," Y/n responded. "Has the police already interrogated you?" Y/n asked. "Yeah, I think they did before you actually," he said.

"Okay. Well, since we're going to school, and how my mom has to drive me there now, do you want to ride together? I figured your parents wouldn't let you bike there anymore."

"You're right. They forbid it at this point. But yea I would love to go with my favorite person," he said. "Bruce, we've only been dating for half a week," Y/n giggled.

"And? That doesn't mean you're not my favorite person," he chuckled. "Have you even told your parents yet?" He asked. "To be honest, no. Not with everything going on," Y/n awkwardly chuckled.

"Have you?" She asked. "Yeah. As soon as the interrogation was over," he replied. "Of course you did," Y/n smiled. "I promise I'll tell my parents before tomorrow," Y/n told him.

"You better. Or else they'll think one of us are lying," he laughed out. "I will. Promise," Y/n said. "Anyways, I got to go. I'll see you tomorrow," Y/n said.

"Mhm. I love you," Bruce said. "And I love you too," Y/n giggled, hanging up the phone. "Who were you saying 'I love you' too?" Y/n snapped her head towards the end of the stairs, meeting Tiffany.

"Don't tell mom or dad yet. Please," Y/n pleaded. "And why not?" Tiffany sassed. "Because I want to tell them myself. Duh," Y/n walked over to her. "Fine. Then what's in it for me?" She asked.

"I'll give you 20 dollars," Y/n said, more as a question. Tiffany smiled, nodding. "Okay. I'll give it to you after mom makes us lunch, okay?" Y/n asked. "Fine by me," she shrugged, walking past her.