12

"What good does that do us?" Y/n asked, annoyed. "Wait. The door is still unlocked," Griffin said. "Do we just go?" Y/n asked. "There's a combination lock on the inside of the storm door."

Y/n knew what he was talking about. She put her hand over the phone. "He's talking about the combination lock!" Y/n whispered yelled to Bruce. "Oh good. Tell him we need to know the code," Bruce told her.

"It was my bike lock," Griffin continued to tell her. "Your bike lock?"

"Yeah. He took it when he took me," he said. "What's the combination?" She asked. "I don't remember," he replied. "Griffin," Y/n groaned. "I remember being afraid I'd forget it." Y/n sighed frustratedly.

"That's why I wrote it down," Griffin said. "What? Where?" Y/n asked. "I carved it with a bottle cap in the wall," he told her. "Which wall? Which wall?!"

"The one on the right, about shoulder height when you're sitting down." Bruce quickly went over to the wall. "Is it two, three, three, one, seven?" Bruce asked. Y/n shrugged.

"Two, three, three, one, seven," Griffin told her. Y/n looked at Bruce and nodded. "Are you sure?" Y/n asked. "If you say so."

"But is it 23, 31, 7 or 23, 3, 17 or 2, 33, 17?" Y/n asked. "I can't remember," he said.

"Griffin!" Y/n sighed. "I can't remember. You'll have to try them all," he told her. "And you'll have to be very quiet about it," he reminded. "Yeah. Okay. Thanks," Y/n hung up the telephone.

"So which one is it?" Bruce asked her. "He forgot. He said to try all of them," Y/n said. "We need to do it now though," Y/n told him. "Okay. Let's escape," Bruce said, standing up from the wall. "Come on," he whispered. He grabbed her hand, leading them up the stairs.

He quietly opened the door, immediately looking where The Grabber is sat in his chair, a belt in his hand. Bruce quietly led her up onto the main floor. They quietly walked over to the front door, Y/n keeping an eye on The Grabber.

Bruce quietly opened the door, revealing the screen door with the combination lock on it. Bruce worked on the lock, Y/n getting anxious. Bruce looked at her, nodding. He looked at it, nervous about him making noise.

He unlocked it, The Grabber's dog barking. Bruce grabbed Y/n's hand, running out of the house. They quickly ran down the sidewalk. "Hide!" Bruce instructed. They went in a person's yard, hiding in the bushes.

They heard the black van starting up, screeching down the street. They saw it go past them as they hid in the bushes. They let out a sigh of relief. "We did it," Bruce whispered to her, smiling. "Yeah. We did," Y/n smiled.

He gave her a quick peck to her lips. "Let's go behind this house and hide till we see that The Grabber came home so he won't see us," Bruce said. "Okay." Y/n nodded. They looked in both directions before they quickly head behind the house.

The two walked down the street, hand-in-hand. "Do we go to our parent's houses or the police station?" Y/n asked. "I think our house. I'll walk you home though," Bruce said.

"I don't think so. You can spend the night and your parents can pick you up in the morning. I don't want you to walk home alone," Y/n looked at him. "Okay. Fine by me," he said.

Y/n knew she would need a therapist. She was basically traumatized. If she didn't get one quickly, she would probably end up with PTSD.

They arrived to her house. They walked up to the front porch. Y/n froze, not sure what to do. She rung the doorbell. She saw her living room light turn on.

The door opened, revealing her father. "Oh my God." He quickly embraced Y/n in a hug. "I missed you so much honey. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked. He pulled away, examining her. He noticed the small cuts on her face.

"Oh, dear," Her mother came into view. She engulfed Y/n in a hug, sobbing.  "What happened to you sweetheart?" She asked in between sobs. "Well, me and Bruce got kidnapped," Y/n responded.

Her mother pulled away, seeing Bruce beside Y/n. "Hi Mrs. Y/L/N," he said. "Oh, son," Y/n's father said. "Thank you so much for taking care of our daughter," he told him. Bruce smiled at them.

"Here come in. Bruce we'll call your parents in the morning. I'm sure they're not awake right now,"
Y/n's mother said. "Okay, thanks."

disclaimer:

hey guys! some of you may have noticed that i named the game "Naughty Kid" instead of "Naughty Boy". i only did this because Y/n's a girl so it wouldn't make sense if it was called that. hope u enjoy the chapter 😛