Chapter 11

Los Angeles 1984.

Barry, Clark, Ray, Nia, Reneé, Diggle, Sara and Dinah were inside the Wave Rider, looking scared at Gideon's hologram. Sara was still feeling the rush of when she stabbed Lex and twisted that knife on him a few moments ago mixed with confusion from why they couldn't go back to 2020 and afraid they wouyldn't be able to ever again. She remembered when a few years ago she got stuck in the 50's with Ray and Kendra and she wasn't in the mood of feeling all of that again. She caught Barry's eyes on her, looking worried. She just blinked twice and stared at Gideon.

- What the hell happened? Why we couldn't go back?

- I'm afraid something is keeping us from going back, Captain Lance. Is like if 2020 was locked and we didn't have the key to open it. – Gideon explained – I have no idea why.

- Time travel is cool and all, but the idea of being stuck isn't, so there must be any way we can fix it? Anything we can try? – Nia asked

- Well, Miss Nal, even if we find some way to go back, we'll need to fix some panels of the ship to try to fly again. It might take some time.

- Great! – Sara said turning around and walking towards her room feeling really impatient and ready to break something. Barry noticed and followed her.

- Well, I think I might know how to help with that – Dinah said being followed by Nia and Reneé who offered her help.

Back in Star Labs, all hell was breaking loose. Alex and Anissa were busy with 3 Thanagrians attacking them, Cisco and Killer Frost were a few more steps from them, J'onn used his powers and managed to take down the thanagarian he was fighting with so he rushed to help Thea.

Kara stared at Hro Talak on the floor, knocked down and heard Oliver whispering her name. She felt her heart skip a beat and used her super speed to go to him while mentally asking J'onn to stop the other thanagarians from following her.

- There are too many of them! – Thea yelled as she shot another Arrow, using her bow to hit the thanagarian that tried to hit her from behind – Not today! – She smiled as she kicked him away from her.

- I know! – Alex said – I don't know if we can hold them much longer.

Kara stormed inside the ship, using her x ray vision and went straight to the trap door where she found Oliver and Constantine.

- Where's Laurel? – She asked as she grabbed them both and brought to the surface.

- Trying to shut the control room out. We need you there... - Constantine whispered, feeling weak.

- There are multiple screens and a lot of buttons; you just need to destroy everything there. – Oliver said – It's the only thing that will help us stop the Thanagarians.

- Ok – Kara let Oliver and Constantine down and rushed to help Laurel.

- I'll go outside to stop any Thanagarian from coming in. – Oliver said

- I'll come with you, mate.

- No way, you're in no condition!

- I will be in a second – Constantine closed his eyes and said a few words Oliver couldn't understand at all.

His eyes turned black and a strong golden light surrounded Constantine as he opened his arms and some weird energy thing came from everywhere towards Constantine's chest. He fell to the ground, taking a few deep breaths and stood up right away.

- Done! As good as new. Let's do this, shall we? – He smiled leading the way, with Oliver following him.

J'onn was the only one standing in the cortex, everyone else was knocked down by the Thanagarians. He used all the strenght he had to stop them from going to the ship, but he was starting to feel tired. With one single move, he managed to slow them down as he rushed towards the ship, to help Laurel, Oliver, Constantine and Kara.