Chapter 12

Back in the Waverider's engine room, Nia and Dinah tried their best to fix the panels malfunctioning because of their earliest abrupt landing. Rene looked for some tools in a toolbox near the window when he suddenly dropped whatever he was holding after something outside cahugt his attention. Nia noticed it and walked towards him.

- What? – She asked, trying to see whatever he was seeing outside. She kept her eyes foccusin, her jaw dropping slowly.

- What happened? – Dinah asked, annoyed.

- Come see this... - Nia said and Dinah got up – There – Nia pointed.

- What's that? – Dinah asked

- A flying woman dressed in a full shiny armor, flying with a...golden lasso on her hands? At least it looks like it – Rene said – That's...so cool.

- Right? – Nia smiled, still looking in awe.

- I'm amazed that you guys are fangirling over something we are so used to see...

- Not like that... It looks like she's a warrior or something... I'm curious – Rene said

- Ok, we don't have time to be curious now... Let's go, we need to fix this ship and go back home.

It wasn't an easy task, but after what seemed to be like forever, they finally fixed everything and went back to the bridge.

- Captain, we are finally able to go back to 2020, all panels are fixed, but I'm afraid we must proceed with caution, something is not right with the timeline

- So we better hurry! Yes everything is fixed and ready to go – Dinah said while Barry, Diggle and Clark sat on their chairs.

- Oh, and we saw a flying warrior... - Nia commented.

- Flying warrior? – Sara asked, confused.

- That was actually Dia....

- Hey can we go home now? – Ray got to the bridge in a hurry with a 2 donuts on his hand – Sorry, I was hungry – He smiled, buckling up.

- Everyone, fasten your seat belts cause we are finally going back home and deal with more mess in the timeline, apparently! – Sara turned her chair around and the Waverider flew into the sky

Back in Star Labs, everything looked like a war zone. Glass all over the floor, blood, broken equipments, broken furniture, everyone slowing getting up and still trying to fight some Thanagarians when Kara, Oliver, Laurel, J'onn and Constantine came back to the cortex in a hurry.

- Surrender! – Oliver said; ready to take more Thanagarians down if necessary. – It's over!

- Finally! – Thea said, elbowing a Thanagarian behind her on the nose right when he was about to attack again. – That's for knocking me out! – She moved fast and aimed a few more arrows at the remaining Thanagarians around her.

Jefferson, Killer Frost, Brainy, Jefferson, Alex, Anissa and Cisco were ready to attack when they heard familiar voices approaching the cortex.

- Hey, save us some Thanagarians... - Nia said with everyone else running behind her

Kara, Clark and Barry acted fast, while some Thanagarians were distracted with the fight, and managed to knock them out in a matter of seconds.

- High five! – Kara smiled while cheering with Barry and Clark

- I never liked you in the first place – Cisco said, as he punched Carter on the nose, also knocking him out

- Well done...