Chapter 3

Little by little, people from all teams started to arrive at the Tower, by Alex's request. After Crisis, J'onn developed a way of communicating with other heroes that was way easier than just looking for them out there. While in mission, they also had comms on to make things easier, so Alex called everyone on their comms and asked them to meet with her, Kara, Brainy, J'onn and Nia in the Tower.

Alex was tired of looking for Rama Khan, she hated feeling like she could be doing more and wasn't. It was frustrating and she was done with that. They would get together and someone would think of something, they would create a plan together, anything that could actually make a difference.

Barry finally came back after a while, with a woman in a yellow suit and her hair in a long beautiful braid. She had yellow glasses on and looked really badass, Alex tought as she tried to focus and turned her attention to Barry.

- Hey everyone, this is Anissa or Thunder as she's known in Freeland. She's Black Lightning's daughter.

- Hi guys – She waved as everyone nodded or waved back at her.

Barry started walking around, introducing each member of each team.

- This is Sara, the White Canary, Kara, the Supergirl. - Barry said and started pointing everyone else. – And this is Alex.

Anissa smiled at Alex, the last one to be introduced.

- No super hero name?

- Not yet, but I'm working on it. – Alex said smiling back at her.

Alex blushed, noticing the tone in Anissa's voice. She looked badass and charming as hell, she thought. She had to stop her mind from going there, she told herself. After Kelly left to work in something that was huge for her career, in another country, they decided after a while that it was the best for them to break-up. A long distance relationship was way too hard and they promised each other that if it was meant to be, they would find their way back into each other's arms. That was months ago, and Alex feel really sad about it, but tried to focus on her work as vigilante. So no, this wasn't the time to start flirting again, she thought.

- She can do amazing things guys – Barry said excitedly. – Jefferson sent a hug to everyone by the way, he couldn't come, he was dealing with a few things and his other daughter, Jeniffer is helping him. I also went to Gotham, Kate has her plate pretty full there, but she insisted for me to come back here and help you guys when I offered to help her... She threaneted me... – He looked serious at everyone – It was scary...

Kara laughed, imagining Kate terrifying Barry. She missed her friend, but understood that Gotham was a place that couldn't be without a Bat now. Kara tried to help her many times, but there was always big also happening on National City, it was hard for them to be able to do team-ups recently.

- I believe you – Kara said – Well, I think we can start... At least when Nia wakes up... Can someone... – Kara pointed at Nia sleeping on a couch in a córner of the Tower;

J'onn approached Nia and was about to wake her up when Nia jumped from the couch, looking scared around her. Everyone stared as she tried to catch her breath, still looking terrified.

- Nia... What happened? – Kara rushed to her side, trying to help calm her down

- I just had a vision... It was awful... – She said trying to take deep breaths. – The Earth was changing, everything was different. Rocks filled the place, weird rocks, buildings were gone... I felt like the world had ended and replaced by something completely different...

Nia looked terrified because it was a horrible vision. She knew when she had those, there was a big chance it would happen, and even if she didn't understand quite well what it meant, she couldn't just let Earth go through something like that.