1.Introduction

A/n: Hey guys, this is my second story. If you don't read my first story named promise(pokeshipping) please check it out.....

Ash's pov:

I woke up at 8.00am, I really don't like to wake up but I have to. Well let me tell you about myself, I am ash Ketchum and I'm 1739 years old, I'm not like any other vampire. I'm a special kind because I have been cursed to become a vampire. Not any other vampire but a vampire king that just made things even worse. I can't even die. You know how hard it is not to die.

I am able to look like a human in the morning(only able to look like one but he have the same powers of a vampire) and can become vampire in the night. I don't like to be a vampire so I mostly slept in the night. I find Scaring humans in the night is so cruel. That's why I sleeping at night.

I always wanted to break this curse and die. But unfortunately I cannot but I will break it no matter what. I'm just waiting for the right time to make my first step. Then I surely wil-

I was cut off by someone calling my name."Hey ash" I turned to look who it is.

It was Gary oak. He is 1256 years old.He is my best friend. He is also a vampire.

"Hey Gary, good morning" I said.

"Yeah! like we have a good morning, I hate mornings" he shrugged. He likes to follow people at night and scaring them.

"Fine, why did you come here this early anyways?" I asked him. He sweat dropped.

"You know ash you are my best friend and also like my big brother" he started and I have really bad feeling about this.

"Uhh..yes....?" I answered him.

"Cool...and I was wondering if I could stay here." He said.

"What?! Why?" I asked him.

" Well you know how my parents are, they are driving me crazy" he pout. I know where this is going.

"And just because of that I cannot keep you here" I said as I stood up from my bed.

"Well You are my best friend" he nodded.

"Just go back to your house Gary."

"No way ash! I'm not going back to that hell place" he refused.

"Besides I have said 'even if I die I won't come to this house' to my parents" he added.

"But you know I-" before I could finish my sentence Gary cut me off.

"Really?! I will stay here and that is final" he said and run out of my room.i sighed.

Few minutes later

I got fresh up and went to down stairs then I saw Gary was sitting in the couch and watching tv. I sighed again.

"Hey Gary! Aren't you hungry?" I asked him.

"Of course I'm" he answered me.

"Then let's go out and grab something to eat." I said as I take my coat.

"What?! human food?! I want some fresh blood" he said crossing his arms.

"Look Gary we cannot always drink blood, ya know"

"But today is different, right" he said.

"Why today Is different?" I asked him.

"Well I moved in your house" he said.

"And I'm really annoyed by that"i answered him.

"If you want to eat, come with me and if you don't then just stay here" I said and walked towards the main door.

"Hey wait up! I will come and eat that human food, I am hungry" he followed me.

Gary's pov:

I somehow managed to convince ash. Now I'm staying with him. My parents are seriously annoying. I will never go there again.

At the restaurant

We sat in a table , Ash called the waiter and ordered our breakfast.

5 minutes later the waiter come with our food and placed it in our table.well that was fast.

"Please enjoy your food and call me if you need anything" the waiter said. We nodded.

We started eating ,well to be honest human food is not that bad but nothing can beat the fresh blood.

After we eat our breakfast. Ash paid for the food then we left the restaurant.

We decided to take a walk at the park. I looked at ash,he seem to be spaced out and i know that ash always wanted to break the curse and die and I can understand why but I want him to live. If he died I would feel alone since I know no one except ash. I sighed.

A/n: so guys the first chapter is done. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

Thanks for reading

Stay tuned

~Raven