2.Caring

A/n: Hey guys so this is 2nd chapter...Please rate my stories which will motivate me to write more....

Misty's pov:

I was sleeping then I hear my phone rang."ughh..." I started to wake up and I look at the clock it was 7.00am. I look at my phone to see who is calling me early in the morning. It was my grandma. I put my finger in the attend symbol to answer the call.

"Hello?!" I said.

"Hello dear! Are you sleeping?" My grandma asked.

"Well yes grandma! I came home very late last night" I said while yawning.

"Ohh...I'm Sorry dear!" My grandma apologized.

"It's okay grandma"

"Okay then dear! I will call you later"my grandma said.

"Bye grandma! Love you!" I said. I could hear her laugh.

"I love you too dear!"she said while chuckling.

I ended the call and pulled my blanket over my head. I will tell you about myself. I'm misty waterflower, I'm 25 years old and I'm a doctor in kanto hospital. That's why I came home very late last night usually I come home very late because of my work and over slept in the morning. I live alone in my big house so over sleeping is not a big deal. I love working at my hospital and I have best friends working with me as well. I wil-

My thoughts were cut off by my phone rang. I pick it up.

"Hello?!"

"Dr.waterflower?!" Someone said.

"Yes it's me, who are you?" I asked that person.

"I'm Iris" she said then I remember she a nurse from my hospital.

"Yes Iris, what can I do for you?!" I asked her.

"Today Dr.Eric is going to do a surgery. Well...you know how bad he is... so I want to tell you to stand by just in case anything bad happens" she explained.

"Okay Iris, I will" I said and ended the call.

I can't understand why did they even let him to do the surgery when he is so bad at everything. Well can't blame the chairman ,maybe Eric must have bugged him(chairman) to let him(Eric) do the surgery. He is so troublesome.

So today is my day off but still I have to be ready just in case if that jerk messed everything up.

Okay I will go for a walk to clear my mind. I take my coat since its winter and I headed to the main door. I close the door. I started to walk towards the park.

Ash's pov:

I was sitting peacefully in my couch watching tv untill that Gary oak come towards me. He was carrying a giant speaker set with him.

He stopped and looked at me then he turned off the tv.

"HEY! I WAS WATCHING TV" I yelled at him. But he seems to be unbothered.

"It's okay bro, I am just going to hear some songs." He said.

"LOOK GARY! I NEED TO WATCH THAT SHOW, TURN THAT THING ON" I yelled again.

"Maybe later dude" he said unbothered by what I said. this made me even more angry.

"THIS IS MY HOUSE SO I GET TO DECIDE" he didn't even response.

"GIVE IT BACK" I said as i tried to snatch the remote from his hand.

"No bro let's hear some music" he said fighting back.

"Fine" I said as I give in.

5 minutes later

I was so mad right now so I went to read a book in my room.

I picked a book and started reading it untill I hear some loud noise from downstairs.

"GARY OAK! TURN YOUR SPEAKER'S VOLUME DOWN" I screamed.

No answer.

"GARY?! THE SPEAKER'S VOLUME TURN.IT.DOWN."

No answer.

"GARY OAK!?"

Still no answer.

I got so mad and slapped my book hard in the table. And went downstairs.

"GARY TURN IT OFF" I yelled at him.

He looked at me but did nothing. He is....He is IGNORING ME!

I picked a coat and went outside. I slapped the door really hard.

I started cursing him under my breathe. This Gary is driving me crazy. Who does he think he is.

"Okay ash clam down, clam down. Nothing happened. Take a deep Breathe....." I tried to clam myself.

I was taking a walk near the park but someone bumped into me. I fell on the ground but that jerk didn't even looked at me. My anger was really high that I even wanted to kill him. My brown eyes were changed into deep red and my teeth became sharp. I was about to get up and kill him but someone bent over to look at me.

"Are you alright?" That person asked me.

  My eyes went to its normal colour and so did my teeth. I looked at that person.

It was a red-headed girl. She looked really beautiful. I kept looking at her.

"Uhh.... Are you alright sir?" She asked again. She is looking at my body to see if I get any injuries. I hide my injured arms with my sleeve because I am a vampire if I get any injury it will heal really soon.

"Ahh...I am fine, thank you" I told her.

"Are you sure you don't get hurt?" She asked again. This is the first time someone is caring about me.

"I am, thanks" I informed her.

"Okay! If you say so." She said as she stood up and helped me to get up then walked to the person who bumped into me earlier.

"HEY! Apologies to him now" she threatened him.

"Well let me think. NO!" he snapped at her.

"Hear carefully because I won't repeat this again. Apologies to him now or else" she said.

"Or else what cutie" he smirked at her.

SLAP

She slapped him hard. He seems to get angry. He tried to hit her. She punched him in the stomach and in his nose causing it to bleed.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" he yelled in pain.

"APOLOGIES NOW!" she said again.

"Fine....I'm Really sorry." He apologized to me and ran away. I looked at her, she smiled at me. Man that smile was really cute.

She started to walk towards me. I gulped. She was getting closer and closer untill her phone rang.

DAMN IT

"Hello?!" She answer the call.

"Really?!" Her voice sounded really sad. I became really worried.

"Okay I get it. I will come over." She ended the call. She turned towards me.

"Sorry! I gotta go, bye" she said as she started to run away.

I looked at her back untill she is completely out of my sight.

"Aww man....I forget to ask her name" I slapped my forehead.

"Maybe next time" I sighed. Still looking at the direction that she went.

Then I decided to return home to get my breakfast.

A/n:Did you guys enjoy this chapter? Hope you guys like it.

Thanks for reading

Stay tuned ✌

~Raven