22.Scared of losing.....

Author's pov:

It's been a week since, ash almost got punishment.

Ash was sitting in a park then misty approached him.

"Hey Ash!" She smiled.

"Oh hey misty" ash told.

"Why do you look so down?" Misty asked.

"It's nothing" ash lied.

"I know you are lying ash" Misty said. "Is it about Dr.william(rudy)?".

Ash didn't say anything. Misty thought this is definitely something about Rudy.

"I heard what happened in the hospital between you and Dr.william" Misty started. "Why did you do that? I'm sure you had some reasons"

Ash didn't reply to this either. Misty sighed.

"You can trust me ash! Tell me what happened so I can help you" Misty said.

"Because.....I was scared" ash finally gave up.

"Scared of what?" Misty asked.

"Of losing someone you loved" ash told this and he teleported, vanishing from Misty's sight.

"Huh? Ash? Where did you go?" Misty asked looking around the park.

With this reaction of ash made Misty even more confuse. She was thinking about this then something clicked in her mind.

She quickly picked her phone and dialed someone.

"Hello? It's Misty! Can we meet?" Misty asked after getting a positive response she rush to their meet spot.

After waiting for few minutes, someone who was misty waiting for, approached her.

"What do you want?" Someone asked.

"I want to know something about ash" Misty told.

"Ash?" Someone asked.

"Yes! And I couldn't think of anyone but you serena" Misty told.

Serena took a place besides her. "What do you want to know?"

"Have ash lost someone he loved before?" Misty asked.

"Yes! It's his first love, she is a human but ash is a vampire. Actually vampire need human energy in order to turn themselves into humans" she started.

"Stacy is a normal human whom ash fell in love, even she loved him back they were happy together but it doesn't last long. A boy came in between them, even tho Stacy didn't like him but he threaded her that he would kill ash if she didn't like him" Serena took a breathe and continued.

"Ash tried to protect her but that boy killed her saying 'if I couldn't have her then nobody can either' ash lost his temper and killed him. After this ash stopped being interfere with humans again! After that Stacy girl you are the next human who is close to ash" serena finished. Misty was speechless.

Misty was thinking why ash would hate Rudy through this. Then something striked in her head.

Misty took her phone and showed a picture to serena.

"Do that boy look like him?" Misty asked showing a picture of Rudy.

Serena looked it for a while and nodded. "Yes! It's him, I think he reincarnated into a doctor"

Misty has a lot going in her head. She thanked serena and went to search for ash.

After searching for a long while, she found him in a highest building, he was sitting there.

Misty tried calling him but he gave no answer. Misty know she needs to speak with him but she couldn't enter this random building.

She waited there and saw a super market near that building then came up with a perfect idea.

She quickly went inside the mall and went to terrace. Now only she needs to get his attention and also he needs to come to her. What if he saw her and disappear again?

Misty again came up with a idea but it was stupid this time.

"HEY ASH! OVER HERE" Misty yelled and successful got his attention. But like misty thought he was going to disappear but she jumped from the top of the mall.

Many people were watching her. Misty opened her eyes and found all the people were frozen like the time has stopped. But for some reason it doesn't work on Misty maybe because she have ash's vamble.

She keep falling down until a pair of hands wrapped around her. She looked at the owner of the hands and found ash with red eyes. Their face is so close that they could hear their breathe.

After safely taking her to a quite place, ash let the time run again. The people seems to be confused because they were seeing a girl fall but they thought this is some kind of prank and went to do Their own job.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE DOING MISTY?" Ash yelled worriedly.

"Just to get your attention obviously" Misty said calmly.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS?" Ash asked.

"Of course I know" Misty told.

"WHAT IF I TELEPORTED WITHOUT SAVING YOU?" Ash asked.

"I know you won't go like that ash" Misty said. "I said I need to talk to you"

"Fine, what is it?" Ash asked after being a little calm.

"I know why you hate and fought with rudy" Misty told.

Ash eyes widened but he calm down eventually "that serena told you, didn't she?"

"It doesn't matter who told me ash! All I want is you to know that No one can come in between us" Misty told blushing a bit.

"W-what?!" Ash was too stunned to speak. He wasn't expecting this.

"I mean...." Misty bit her lips. "I'm in love with you ash"

Ash's eyes widened, he is still In process of checking if this is really happening or it's just his dream.

"So...?" Misty asked for his answer.

After being cleared that it's not dream, ash is ready to answer.

"I-i love you too misty. The way you stood by my side and supported me, made my heart flutter! I want to spend more time with you being more than just Friends" ash confessed.

They leaned in for a kiss. The kiss lasted for minutes and they liked the kiss.

"Our first kiss? In a place like this?" Ash laughed Slightly because they went to a quite place which is shabby.

"You mean our second kiss?" Misty smiled softly.

"W-what do you mean?" Ash asked.

"Let's just go home now! I'm tired" Misty told skipping his question.

Ash nodded and expanded his hand. Misty took it happily and they teleported to their house.

A/n: Hey everyone, look who is back again. I took some time to update this, right? Anyway thanks for the support guys. See you in next chapter.

Peace ✌️

~Raven♡