7.Staying with her

Hello everyone.....it's Raven here 🙃 how are you guys doing? I'm pretty sure you are doing fine 😉

Great day!

Let's get going to the chapter....

Gary's pov:

I ate my breakfast and now I'm watching TV. Ash is reading his book as usual, demon is doing his hair for the past one hour or so, grim reaper is making his report on souls. That left me alone and because of that I'm so bored now....

I'm changing channels continuously hoping to find anything with just a little interesting. I just moved on from a news channel which showed a house.

"Wait, that house looks familiar....." I murmured and quickly changed to news channel again. After seeing the house my eyes widened and I called everyone.

"Guys! Guys! Come on here quick" I called them. They rushed to me.

"What happened gary?" Grim reaper asked.

"Look..." I pointed the news channel.

Reporter: "Hello folks....we have just found a mysterious house and people around here says 'people that lives in this house gets never aged' our reporters are trying their best to take a picture of them.

The police and detectives are going to investigate this case. Now our reporter is interviewing a citizen who lives next to that mysterious house."

Man: "I'm 70 years old and I'm staying here for past 35 years. There lives one man in this house he never gets aged and sometimes another man comes here as well and his case is same too."

Reporter: "That's really suspicious....could it be any other creature like gumiho, werewolf.....or even vampires......stay tuned to know more"

They are showing our house then it is possible that they are talking about us too. This isn't good. I switched off the TV and looked at ash.

"Now what?" Demon asked.

"Are we going to get caught?" Grim reaper asked.

"Don't worry guys! Ash will make them forget like always" I said.

That's right! Ash always uses his power to make them forget. You can ask why I can't do it. It's because ash is used to be a human once before. He is cursed to be a vampire so he have a vamble. The vamble's power will help him to do anything.

I have a vamble too but the thing is, it's different from a cursed vampire's vamble. The vamble I have is a common one which belongs to every real born vampires. So it's complicated.

"I can't" ash said looking at the ground.

"What!? Why?!" I asked him.

"My vamble...." he started.

My eyes widened "did you lost it?"

"NO!" He snapped.

"It got stuck into someone's body" he explained.

"No way" I said can't believe it.

"Then what are we going to do?" Grim reaper asked.

"We can't let these humans to know who we really are" ash said.

"So....?" demon asked.

"I know what to do for now" ash said.

We all looked at him.