18.Truth.

Author's pov:

Ash was walking to house it's almost like 8pm. He can't just take the weird things Serena said out of his head. So he decided to ask misty about it.

He stood infront of the door and took a deep breath before opening it. Then he searched for Misty. He found her with gary, drew and paul in the dinning table. They are talking and eating some chips.

Ash went and stood in front of them with a blank expression on his face. They all stopped talking and looked at ash. He was acting weird so they decided to ask him.

"Whats wrong ash?" Drew asked.

Ash didn't reply. They all looked at each other.

"Why don't you take a seat ash?" Gary told.

Ash just nodded and took a seat between paul and drew.

"What happened ash?" Misty asked.

Ash looked straight into her eyes before speaking up.

"Misty, I have a question to ask you" ash told. Everyone was confused by his sudden behavior.

"What is it?" Misty asked softly.

"Tell me why would you do that?" Ash asked.

"What did I do?" Misty asked in confusion.

"That you let us in without hesitating" ash told. There was silence filled in the air.

"Ash, are you nuts?" Gary asked.

"Isn't it so nice of her that she allowed us to stay in her house?" Drew asked.

"Ash did you hit your head somewhere?" Paul asked.

Ash shook his head and looked at misty who is sitting in front of him.

"Why aren't you afraid of us Misty?" Ash asked as his eyes turned red and his fangs grew.

Without wasting a single second ash jumped into Misty, pinning her down on the floor.

"ASH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Everyone yelled and get up to stop ash.

"You guys stay out of it" ash warned them.

"Ash but this isn't-" gary started but cut off by Ash growling at him.

The trio went silence and hoped that ash won't do anything stupid.

Then ash turned his attention back on Misty who is just laying down without struggling to get out of his grip.

"NOW TELL ME THE TRUTH MISTY! JUST WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU LET US IN?!" Ash yelled.

Misty just did a silly laugh but stopped within a few seconds. "I know this question will come sometime but I didn't expect it to arrive this quick"

"So you were expecting it, huh?! Care to tell me what happened or you will die here" ash threatened.

"Fine, I'll tell once you let go of me" Misty told. Ash raised his eyebrows. "Come on, I can't escape because it's four of you guys, how can I just escape from you?"

Ash let go of Misty and stood besides her as she stood up and dusted herself and stretched because of Ash's strong grip.

"Let's take a seat, shall we?" Misty said and took a seat and so does everyone. But this time ash is seating besides her.

"So....." ash told.

"Ash, is it true that vampires have a good memory that they remember almost everything?" Misty asked.

"It is true! Now what is that to do with what I asked?" Ash asked.

"If that's the case then you must have remember this?" Misty asked as she took her chain from her neck which was hidden by her cloths and she......