15.long time no see

Ash's pov:

I woke up and looked at the clock which said '5.30A.M'.

"Uhm I woke up early today!" I said while running my hands through my hair.

I went downstairs and looked at the door and find Misty's shoes are missing.

"I suppose she didn't come to home yesterday night" I said and looked at my phone.

There was a message and its from Misty.

'Hey Ash, I have some work to do now so i won't be able to come home tonight, see in the morning^_^' Misty messaged this yesterday at 10.00 P.M.

I took my jacket and exited the house as I wanted to go for a morning walk.

I was walking near the park. I stopped and sat on a park bench to take some rest.

Out of no where I heard a scream and it sounded like a woman.

I turned around and find the woman walking towards me. She started to slow down when she saw my face and I'm shocked as well.

Its Serena.

"Hey Ash, it's been a really long time I last saw you" she said.

"Yeah! It's been 200 years, where have you been?" I asked.

"I'm living around here, and guess what! Now I'm different from you" she said with a cheesy smiled.

My eyes widened "No way......."

I think she guess that I got what she is trying to say. "That's right ash, I'm a human now"

Yeah! Serena is a gumiho, she is 800 years old. I know her for 700 years including the years when she left somewhere.

We took a seat and relaxed "So.....how it feels to be a human?" I asked.

"It's nice, I can sleep peacefully and can eat all the human foods" she said.

"That's good" I said looking down at my shoes.

"So why did you scream anyways?" I asked remembering she came screaming.

"Uhm that? I'm in love with a human" she said.

"Again?! If i remember it right, the count is 56" I told.

"Shut up, okay? It's true this time" she said.

"Then whats with the scream?" I asked.

"He is with a woman" she said.

"A woman? Is he in a relationship with her?" I asked.

"Seems like it" she said.

I shrugged, it's not new to me in the first place.

"Hey! How could you not say anything?" She asked angrily.

"You are going crazy for a human" I said.

"He is handsome" she said.

"Whatever" I said.

"What?! You don't believe me? I'll show you" she said dragging me out of the park.

"Look, I don't want to see him" I said.

"But he is with a woman, do something so that I can have him" she said.

I rolled my eyes, knowing she won't let it go easily.

She took me to a tall building.

"World's best scientist (wbs)" I read the sign. "So he is a scientist?"