6.Imagination?!

Hey guys! How are you all doing? Thanks for coming here to read my book! Let's not waste any further time and get to the chapter.

Misty's pov:

"Thank you for your hard work Dr.waterflower" a nurse said.

"It's nothing" I said smiling.

"Later" I said waving my hands.

"Take care Dr.waterflower" she said waving.

I was walking to my home. It was 8.30 in the morning I had to do same night shift! Because a doctor who has to do night shift didn't come so i did it. It was so tiring. I was walking so peacefully but it didn't last long. A fast driving car came towards me! I don't know what to do. My mind told to move away quickly but my body didn't even lesson.

I closed my eyes and waited for the car to hit me.

"Watch out" I heard someone streaming.

Then I felt a pair of hands around my waist and they pulled me out of the car's way. Before I could open my eyes I felt something in my neck. I started to feel dizzy, my head started hurting.

I couldn't see clearly but I swear I saw a boy with black hair. He looked familiar but with a pair of.......deep red eyes?

Before I could even think about it. My head started to feel very heavy and everything went black.

Ash's pov:

I was taking a morning walk. Then I saw a familiar girl with a red head.

"Finally i Found you" I told myself smiling.

I was approaching her but then I saw a fast driving car is also approaching her.

"Watch out" I screamed as I run towards her.

'If I run like this, I won't be able to make it on time.....' I thought.

I decided to use my power since I know I can't save her just by running like a human. My eyes turned red and I reached her in two seconds.

I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her with me to the other side. My back hit on a wall of a building and its impact my special marble came out of my mouth and landed on her neck. My eyes widened, she saw me then she blocked out.

I have no idea what to do. So I carried her to my house. I opened the door and I lay her in a sofa and waited for her to wake. She blocked out because of the marble's energy.

But it's a good thing that demon and grim reaper went to collect a soul and gary went to help them.

I was sitting the opposite side of her. Then I saw she was starting to wake up. Hope she will be okay.

Misty's pov:

I opened my eyes and for some reason everything in my house seemed different perhaps this isn't my house. I sat straight and stretched my hands.

"You are up?" Someone questioned me.

I looked at the person. It was a male with black hair and brown eyes. He looked exactly the person who saved me but that boy had red eyes and he has brown eyes. Maybe i was so dizzy that i saw a different colour? So, He is the one who saved me from the car hit.

"Y-yeah" I shuttered.

But there is something that I don't feel any good about this house so I have to leave this house as soon as possible.

"T-thank you for saving me......t-then I will get g-going" I shuttered again.

I tried to leave the house but he stopped me by saying.....

"Wait a minute" he said standing up. "You can't leave this quickly"

"W-why?" I questioned him.

"Because you have to give me" he said crossing his arms. I felt chills in my body.

"Oh.....I will definitely make it up to you, what do you want?" I asked him.

"Marble" he said.

Marble!?

"What Marble?!" I asked him.

"My Marble" he said standing close to me, I gulped.

"H-huh?"

"My marble got stuck in your neck" he said pointing my neck.

Is he even serious!?

"That marble is very special to me" he said.

"Why is that? And how could a marble got stuck in my neck?" I asked him.

"It's not a normal marble it's called vamble(vampire + marble)" he explained.

"A vamble!? You mean a vampire marble?" I asked.

"Yes"

"I think you need a doctor more than a marble" I said.

"I think you don't believe me" he said.

"Of course......." I started but cut off by him.

"Look" he said.

Suddenly I felt like his atmosphere is turning black then His brown eyes turned deep red and his teeth become really sharp. Soon two or three bats come and started flying around him.

He looked at me with a look that says 'now do you believe it?'.

"Ahhhhhh......." I screamed as I run towards the main door and exited the house.

I was running towards my house. Then I heard him saying 'I will come to you soon' in my mind.

You must be crazy! Cut it out! Cut it out! I mentally yelled at myself.

"Taxi" I said waving my hand to a taxi that is going this way.

He stopped the car then I hopped in and told him the address. He nodded and started to drive.

He stopped in front of my house. I paid him and I started running to the main door.

I opened my door and quickly locked it. I panted so hard out of any reason. Is it because of fear?

I looked myself in a mirror to see if anything has changed around my neck but it looked completely fine.

"Maybe I'm the one who needs a doctor" I said to myself.

"But why he looked so familiar?" I asked myself.

"Could it be a dream?" I asked "Of course, I didn't sleep last night. So I'm imagining thing. Yeah! That's right" I said to myself

I went to my room and lay on my bed and started to sleep without even eating breakfast.

A/n: Hey guys it's good to see you again! Are you curious about what will happen next?

There is only one way to find out! Read the next chapter.

Stay tuned ✌

~Raven♡