Freedom

"Goodbye Berk."

Hiccup whooped with joy as Toothless soared through the air. They rolled and twisted and turned with not a care in the world. This was what it was to be truly free. Berk was just a distant memory when they were in the sky.

Berk. The hellhole that was formerly Hiccup's home. It had been three days. Hiccup and Toothless had been flying carefree, only landing to sleep or eat. A part of Hiccup's mind wanted to start looking for a new home but most of him just wanted to enjoy his newfound freedom.

Freedom. The word felt so right. Rider and dragon had never truly experienced it themselves before. Even if they were missing a place to call home, they still had each other and that was enough for them. No one would miss the departure of their heir, least of all his so called 'father'. Or so they thought.

The Red Death was still a problem, even if the two were hesitant to admit it. Other tribes; Berk even, were also a problem. But that didn't matter. In that moment, up in the sky, nothing did. It would, eventually, but until then both rider and dragon would remain.

Free in the clouds.

A.N

Okay, so it's kind of just filler but I wanted to show how Hiccup felt whenever he was flying. Hope you enjoyed, please point out any mistakes as usual.

Peace to the world ✌️