Introduction

Hey everyone! As you know this is a specialized book to understand the world of Dawn. This part is a short introduction as to what you're to suspect here. This will be updated quite a bit so be on the lookout if you want to see anything new in here! Without much more explaining let me explain what's going to be here.

1. The Lore- The lore will be written in it's own specific chapters. The lore can be pretty long so don't suspect to see ALL the lore appear in just one chapter. They'll expand over time

2. Original Character Stories- Now this one is a little difficult to understand. This is the story and lore of all the original characters that appear in the stories of Dawn. This will explain a lot of people. But if it's an important person (Ex. Dawn, Midnight, Erica, Micheal) they will have their own separate chapters. However several characters will have a couple paragraphs to explain the character so they'll be combined together.

3. Headcanons- It's what it is. They're just what I want to make "canon" in the Dawn universe that isn't canon in the actual media of where the character is from. Perhaps it might come true but for now all the headcanons are apart of the Dawn universe and that only. Do not be mad at me as this is just what I believe fits the character.

4. Scrapped Story Ideas- This one will be one chapter along and ideally it'll have little updates as I rarely scrap ideas nowadays. But if something happens to be scrapped and I want to share it, I'll share it with this chapter.

5. A Whole Bunch Of Nonsense- Making this clear, this is just what the Dawn universe is. There's a lot of things that are here and as such, there's going to be a lot of things that might not make sense at first but when placed in the story it makes a lot more sense. Realizing this, a lot of the lore for things within the stories will be further explained. And vise versa. 

6. This Is Just My Work- I'm not asking for you to praise it or anything. It's not canon at all. It's just what I want to make true in the Dawn universe. You can criticize me for my ideas and all those things. However one thing you can't do is be rude about it. If you don't like an idea, you can tell me in a polite manner, tell me how to improve it or anything but being rash. That's all I ask.

Anyways with those things out of the way, enjoy!

Getting To Know Dawnजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें