LORE: Other Important People/ Groups

THIS SECTION OF GETTING TO KNOW DAWN IS ABOUT THE LORE OF THE IMPORTANT FIGURES WITHIN DAWN. IT COULD BE POSSIBLE SOME OF THE PEOPLE WITHIN THIS SECTION WILL BE REMOVED AND HAVE THEIR OWN CHAPTER DEDICATED TO THEM. THIS WILL BE UPDATED WITH MORE INFORMATION AND MORE IMPORTANT PEOPLE.

These are also in alphabetical order

Adelie- Was falsely accused as the Demon Saint, He had a heart of gold and was cheerful. Adelie was the only saint that went through depression due to all the accusations of him being the Demon Saint. This was all caused by his Demon Saint Apollyon.

Apollyon- Was the Demon Saint created out of Micheal's grasp. Micheal had Apollyon take over the world due to how desperate Micheal was... Apollyon took the life of Adelie and made it his own. Causing the form of the demon to be created. Truly a dangerous creature.

Aquarios - Basilio was once known as a human and is the father of King Oceano. However as Dawn and Aquarios grew closer as allies, Dawn suddenly snapped and blamed Aquarios for all the problems that happened to her. Aquarios would disappear for a long time only to transform himself into the sea dragon. Dawn destroyed him and for now, he rests in an eternal slumber.

Basilio- Another sea dragon that was created by Aquarios. They attacked the heroes from a wave of destruction from a vortex formed by Childe. The heroes defeated the sea dragon and the legend writes that Basilio went into an eternal slumber much like their father. However people tell the tale, perhaps the dragon will make a grand return.

Despair Dragon- The fell dragon of Dawn, back when Midnight was still a thing. The Despair Dragon roamed around as the cursed/blessed Dragon of Midnight. That's when the heroes of Dawn stopped it and put an end to the Fell Dragon. Who fell into a deep sleep... Legends say he still roams the place... Patiently waiting for a new awakening to happen, perhaps to destroy the world another time.

Kellam- The saint filled with peace and speed. He was created to speed swiftness towards people, without him, people would be walking around like snails. He also filled people with peace to recognize the real success of Dawn.

King Floral- He is one of the 9 rulers of the fantasy realm. He takes care of the forest kingdom and is a guardian of the plants. He doesn't ask for anything in return but he despises intruders and trouble. He's a calm and kind nature man but could very easily get furious. But get on his good side and he will be your ally

King Liberty- He is the sister of Mother Dawn but however all he wants is peace. When the heroes intruded the fantasy lands he wanted them gone since they were ruining the peace. He was destroyed by the heroes but he never wanted to cause any trouble. He just wanted to keep the fantasy realm at peace because he was that ruler of the place. Who knows if he will come back from the pits of eternal darkness.

King Oceano- He is one of the 9 rulers of the fantasy world. He takes care of the underwater kingdom. It used to be on land but when Michael attacked they were almost killed in the process. Forcing them to live underground. However it's a nice kingdom, and it's filled with the beautiful ocean and deep sea wonders.

King Solorio- He is one of the 9 rulers of the fantasy world. He takes care of the light kingdom and is typically known as the older and wiser one. While he is not much older than the other rulers, he's one of the oldest to live among all the rulers. He's wise and gives a lot of wisdom and sometimes falls into accidental traps.

King Raident- He is one of the 9 rulers of the fantasy world. He takes care of the fire kingdom and is the most outgoing ruler. He's always up for a challenge and if you happen to beat him, he will ask for a rematch. He's very serious when it comes to danger and threats however he's someone who will always bring you to somewhere new to explore in the fire kingdom.

Lopel- Goddess Lopel is the goddess of magic and war. She is known as a firecesome warrior who wanted to protect Dawn at all costs. Her story writes that she was once a young adventurer exploring Abbirecea and got caught in the great blizzards. She had died but was reincarnated into the goddess of Magic and war.

Luke- The saint filled with divinity and power. He roamed around Dawn giving the wisest of people the power to become a divine soul to save Dawn from eternal rest. Luke always wanted to make sure the people were safe and so he protected them from any danger that would follow him. He is also one of the 5 saints.

Mark- The saint filled with love and faith. As he roamed Dawn, he was the reason why people had loved filled inside them. Praising Mother Dawn herself. He would give people the word of Dawn and have people believe in the teachings of Dawn. Typically known as the religious person within the group.

Quade- One of the multiple saints of dawn. He is known as faith and giving. He is a generous saint and loves to care for the people around him. He's carefree and very energetic. However there is little information about him, it's said he is the leader of the saints but that is yet to be confirmed.

Queen Bailey- She is the queen of the fairy realm and is always looking for peace and happiness. She's searching for people to protect her until she was kidnapped by Queen Lily during Shining Star. However, she was brought back safe and sound and granted wishes to the heroes. She's known as a peacekeeper of the fairy realm.

Queen Eifophia- She is the ruler of the electro kingdom within the fantasy kingdom. She is very serious about protecting her kingdom and doing her part. However, she is a really sweet person and wants the best for everyone as a part of her kingdom. Generally seen as a strong woman too.

Queen Lily- She is the queen of the dark kingdom within the fantasy world. She has a husband named King Ibrahim which turned out to be someone else. She is seen as a straightforward woman and manipulative. However, after the events of The Shining Star, she appears a lot more friendly and kind.

Queen Snow Frost- She is the queen of the ice kingdom within the fantasy world. She is usually strict about those who trespass her grounds and will attack anyone who decides to go near her whenever possible. She's afraid of harming those of her kingdom but when she is seeing the better part of someone. She appears much more friendly.

Team Hero- There are five different timelines of this group. They all have a goal in mind of protecting Dawn from any danger. However, they always have shifts and changes throughout their adventures with one another. That's what the world decides to bring them, a world filled with many wonders.

Team Villain- The original team villain that usually goes against the heroes in the majority of cases. Generally, they're seen as threatening people alone; however, when the heroes come by and strike them down. That's when they appear a lot less threatening.

Unicol- This one of the five protectors and he is seen as care and wonder. He is very curious about many things about Dawn and whether or not they're true or not. However during his course of protection he is careful with those who come across him and pray for their safety.