LORE: Dawn Terms (+ Other Terms)

THIS SECTION OF GETTING TO KNOW DAWN IS ABOUT THE LORE OF THE DAWN TERMS. SPECIFIC THINGS ABOUT THE DAWN TERMS WILL BE WRITTEN HERE AND SHOWCASED. THIS WILL BE UPDATED WITH MORE INFORMATION AND MORE TERMS. THERE WILL BE OTHER TERMS THAT YOU CAN SEARCH UP HOWEVER SOME COULD BE ALTERED DUE TO HOW DAWN WORKS. HOWEVER THESE DEFINTIONS ARE NOT ONES YOU SHOULD BE USING IN REGULAR TEXT, USE THE GOOGLE DEFINTIONS PLEASE!

These are also in alphabetical order

Blessed- Blessed souls are the ones created by Mother Erica. Erica was the one that created these souls. They are created with peace and hope, these people are here to save the world from the dangers of Midnight. Blessed souls typically can't be have the same term with another blessed soul so each combination is designed to be unique to the person only. Sometimes people can have one blessed trait or four blessed traits. It depends on the person and what terms are used. However there's a bypass to the same pair characters. If a person has love and has two blessed words, another has love but has 3 blessed words, neither person is affected.

Cursed- This counters Blessed Souls. Cursed Souls are created by the hand of Micheal who takes full advantage of what they will become. Cursed Souls are Despair and Hate. They are the ones trying to take over Dawn. It's very possible for someone to be blessed and cursed at the same time. However if someone has those traits, they're usually not praised and hated among the people. That's if they reveal that secret to the public. However back to the cursed, there's no way you can get rid of the traits. Cursed souls are rare to happen so a lot of people pay attention to cursed souls.

TW FOR THIS PART UNDERNEATH: Suicide

Demon Mark- This is created by the scientists in the Dark Lairs, they hurt the people who are forced with this mark. People that have this mark are cursed with a spirit that roams around them. Sometimes the spirit is good and sometimes the spirit is horrible. It just depends on everyone's status. Also people with the mark are cursed with eternal life, they could end their life in different ways however it hurts the person doing the gift. It could be by being stabbed by a loved one, falling off a cliff or anything regarding suicide. However the person also receives great strength.

END OF TRIGGER WARNING

Demon- This is the creation Demon Saint Apollyon brought. What he did was create these tentacles called Demon Claws. Which have been now renamed to The Tentacles of Blood. These come alongside the Demon form which is part of the Demon Mark. The demon form is a creation of 10 tentacles and their ranges depend. Some could be short range but extremely deadly, long range but barely does anything, long range and extremely deadly or even short range and barely does anything. It differs between person and person. Alongside this, you will be known as a person who inherited the powers of Apollyon.

Despair Past- The past was where the heroes were under Michael's command. These heroes are all taken over by his grasp and get corrupted by his power. This was also known as the Dawn's Destiny War. Which will be explained as its own separate page. The heroes were all under the corruption of Michael, which he started a war against the people of Dawn. Erica would fight back with more heroes of Dawn trying to make sure they don't fall under Michael's wrath. This is a short summary but more details will be discussed in a future chapter.

Despair- Despair is the term used to describe people who are corrupted. These people tend to cause the most mayhem compared to any normal person. They believe in the world to end and they want everyone to rot in hell. They're a firm believer of Michael and they want to do everything in their power to destroy Dawn. However these people are also corrupted by the negative energy produced by Michael. Michael wants to destroy Dawn and sends this negative energy against the people of Dawn.

Hope- It is proving the divinity within heroes. They are able to show that they understand that peace and hope are what Dawn truly needs. They're known as the peacekeepers of the world and they only understand that peace and hope are the only things to keep things stable. However REAL hopes know that peace, hope, destruction, and despair are what keep Dawn in great balance, not ruining anything at all. There's always a need of destruction and despair.

Moonstruck- Unable to think or act normally, especially because of being in love. One cannot simply react easily to being moonstruck, given that they are simply in love. Unable to control themselves, that love emotion overflows their body which forces them to be uncontrollable. This feeling of emotion can turn for the worst and make you completely unable to revert back to the person you once were.