1st Week as a Male Monster In a Monster Girl World

Scales POV

Well one thing I learned in less than a week is that I was right. Being the only male monster does attract more attention from monster girls. Luckily, I had 3 ways of dealing with them. Also snake biology helped big time.

1. Warn/Threaten

Slug Girl: With my sticky mucus. I'll make you cum over and over.

Scales: Lady? Let me tell something, ya know how salt hurts you?

Slug Girl: Y-yes.

Scales: Well guess what? My venom, is 100 times worse than salt. Watch this.

I spat at a tree and it melted.

Scales: Still wanna try getting my semen?

Slug Girl: I'll go find a human man.

She ran, or whatever a slugs equivalent of running is, away.

2. Beat the shit outta them

Slime Girl: I'll squeeze it out of you!

Scales: I'm warning you, don't. I have the strength to punch you into pieces and split those pieces into smaller pieces.

I destroyed a tree to prove my point.

Slime Girl: Come onnnn. Let me wrap around you.

Scales: Last chance.

She ignored me. As she got close I uppercuted her into a ton of pieces like Raiden in MK2.

Then shot my claws at the separate chunks which blew them apart.

Slime Girl: Owowowow! Your mean!

She slithered? I guess since she doesn't have legs, away.

3. Death/ KILL/ Murder

Next was an Earthworm Girl, I didn't expect any to appear in this part of the forest. But then again this isn't a game anymore.

Earthworm Girl: Can you let me wring some semen from you?

Scales: No, please go away.

E. Girl: I don't want to, how about I coil around you and squeeze!

Scales: I'm warning you, not a good idea. I have toxic scales.

E. Girl: Suuuuure you do.

Scales: Watch this.

I touched the grass around me and it began to wither.

E. Girl: Oh please, I'll be fine. I'm a lot tougher then grass.

Scales: Have it your way.

She did and as soon as she wrapped around me her skin started to sizzle.

E. Girl: OH YES! MORE!!!

Scales: Oh, your into THAT kinda shit. Well beating that shit outta you won't work, and since you won't leave me alone that leaves 1 option.

E. Girl: You finally agree to have some fun with m-

Her head was gone in a second. I bit it off.

Scales: Tastes like gummy worms. Well I guess I better get rid of the body. But I better eat it slowly so any monsters near me know not to try to fuck with me. Literally and figuratively.

The next few days happened to be monster free. I hunted animals when I got hungry, but then some humans showed up when I was chasing a wild boar. Must be heroes.

Hero 1: Ahoy there foul beast! You shall terrorize these lands no more!

Scales: I haven even been bothering any humans.

Hero 2: That is where you are wrong. You have been diminishing the food supply of Iliasburg. For that you shall face the consequences! Have at thee!

The Dynamic Dunderheads drew their swords. I just spat a glob of non deadly venom at them which I designed to turn to sticky goo when exposed to air. They became trapped.

Hero 1: Free me you foul beast!

Scales: No.

Hero 2: So, this is how you trap unfortunate victims for their-

Scales: Finish that sentence and you lose your head. First off, in case you haven't noticed, I'm a guy. Male. I don't do that shit. Secondly if I wanted to do anything to you, I woulda done so already. Soooo, just tell me where Iliasburg us and I'll drop you off.

Hero 1 and 2: Never!

Scales: Fine. I'll just leave you here for some random monster girl. They definitely won't be as nice.

Hero 1: Go North, once you mountains in the distance you should be able go see it by flying.

Hero 2: Please hurry. Don't leave us here.

Scales: Alright. Let's go you wanna be heroes.

I started flying.

Hero 1: We're not-

Scales: Ya really wanna talk bad to the guy carrying you this high above the ground?

Hero 1: Nevermind.

Soon we reached Iliasburg and I just decided to show myself since it was unlikely these 2 would keep there mouths shut. Besides I remembered the reverse lamia lives here, so it shouldn't be to big a deal. Only thing to worry about was said reverse lamia  getting all lovey dovey with me. That would be rrrrrreaaaaaallllllly annoying. I landed in a crowded area, everyone just stared shocked at me.

Scales: Hello everyone, I'm here to return these idiots. Don't worry, I didn't do anything except spat goo at  them. Also I'm a male monster and not sex crazy like the females. I eat actual food like meat from animals, not the other thing females do. Sooooooo...any questions?

Citizen 1: Why'd you have to bring those 2 back here? If you really eat meat couldn't you have just eaten them so we wouldn't have to deal with them anymore?

Scales: You serious?

Citizen 2: No one likes them. I mean nobody. You killing them would be a blessing.

Scales: Uhhhh. Well this goo should last a little longer. So you guys just do what you want with them.

They grabbed them and walked away with them, I wondered how that would go. Then guess who showed up.

Reverse Lamia: My name is Amira...you stole my maiden heart.

Scales: Not interested.

I quickly shut her down. I remembered how annoying she was in game, I didn't want to deal with it in person.

Amira: But, we're both snakes! It's destiny-

Scales: I'll get you, and it'll look like a bloody accident.

Amira:....such sadness. Not loved by anyone.

Scales: I'm pretty sure if that were true you'd be driven out by all the citizens.

Amira: I must flee for now! We'll meet again!

Scales: I seriously hope not.

I flew back into the forest. Wow, that was one heck of a week. Anyways, I hope you 2 are doing good. Byyyyye!!!