IMPORTANT NOTICE

On my way back, I saw some villagers and decided to prank them. I snuck into the bushes and made them rattle, and no, I don't have a rattlesnake tail. This caught their attention, and while some backed off, one that was either stupid or brave got closer. As soon as he brought his face to the bush I jumped out and hissed at them. This sent them running and screaming like little bitches. Hehe, hilarious. Back at camp Alice and Luka were done eating and Alice said she'd train him.

Scales: That sounds like a good idea. Who knows what kinda shit you'll be facing on your journey.

Luka trained while I occasionally commented on what was going on. I eventually fell asleep. When I woke up I saw Alice and Luka had already eaten breakfast.

Scales: You guys couldn't save any for me?

Luka: I wanted to, but-

Alice: You should've woke on earlier you lazy excuse for a snake.

Scales: Whatever, at least I can hunt and don't need anyone to cook for me.

Luka: Alright you 2! We must be on our way to Illiasburg.

Scales: Alright, alright, let's get going.

Luka started praying to Illias and I just rolled my eyes.

Scales: We may get along, but at least we can both agree that that goddess is a stupid bitch.

Alice: Agreed, already saying stupid things so early in the day?

Luka: I'm just giving my thanks to Illias. One of her 5 commandments is to be dutiful in your prayers.

Alice: 5 commandments? Illias likes to force people to do stupid things huh?

Scales: No argument here.

Alice: And to do those things so happily...do you really like being her slave?

Scales: Some people are just that stupid and will blindly worship anyone they see as an all-powerful deity. No questions asked.

Alice: Besides, doesn't she hate monsters? Doesn't that gi against what you believe in? And what's with her prohibition on relationships with monsters? Most monsters can't breed if they don't mate with humans. So for as many monsters as there are in the world, there are just as many humans who have broken that law.

AUTHORS NOTE:

OK AT THIS POINT I STARTED WONDERING WHETHER I SHOULD CONTINUE THIS STORY OR REWRITE IT WITHOUT LUKA AND ITS JUST SCALES AND ALICE...AT SOME POINT I MIGHT CONSIDER DOING BOTH BUT RIGHT IM REALLY CONSIDERING REWRITING. PLEASE LET ME HEAR WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS