Starting the Quest

Me, Alice, and Luka met up at the path in the forest.

Alice: Hmm? What's wrong?

Luka: Nothing...

He then started talking about Illias and her abandoning him.

Scales: Can you please not talk about her? So what if you weren't baptized? You can still be a hero. Heck, your better off without her.

Alice: He is correct, isn't it better to not have been baptized? I don't understand why humans want to be slaves to Illias.

I hissed at that because of how much I hated the goddess.

Luka: Being a hero has a lot of perks, you know. You get the respect of people-

Scales: Don't need a goddess for that.

Luka: -cheap rate at inns-

Scales: Just lie, those places are overpriced.

Luka looked annoyed, but kept going. Alice however was smiling.

Luka: -and you can even walk into people's houses and take stuff.

Scales: Didn't take you for that kind of person, but hey. If you can get away with breaking and entering plus theft, then go right ahead.

Alice: Walk into people's houses and take things? Are you a thief or something? And why are you encouraging him?

Scales: Eh (shrugs) I'm just saying. If he can get away with it scot free then I say go ahead.

Luka: NO! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!!

Scales: Kinda is.

Luka: As I was saying, it's not quite like that. And most importantly, heros get divine protection from Illias.

I rolled my eyes.

Luka: If you come across any evil monsters, she will defend you.

Alice: The semen of a baptized human tastes awful. So monsters aren't as likely to attack them.

Scales: While I don't do....that...I will admit I've eaten baptized humans. I tore them apart, it was bloody. But before you say anything, it was in self defense. They tried to kill me. Anyways reason I brought that up is cause I wanted to let you know that baptized or not I'll still eat someone. So to me, that shit isn't important.

Luka looked disturbed, while Alice hardly reacted.

Luka: Ehhh...is that how it works? For female monsters at least?

Alice: You didn't know that? Baptized people taste like angel liver, not very appetizing.

Scales: Now I want to try angel, see what that tastes like. Wonder how it tastes compared to humans and monsters.

Both looked at me with concerned expressions.

Scales: What? Alright, no more talk about eating people. From anyone.

Alice: By the way, where are you headed? Going directly for the Monster Lord's castle?

Luka: Well, I'll end up there eventually.

Scales: I know! Let's go to Illiasburg, I've been there before. Not a bad place.

Luka: I was thinking the same thing. If we keep up out current pace, we'll be there around this time tomorrow.

Alice: Oh come on. Illiasburg, Illiasport, Illias Village, Illias, Illias, Illias.

Scales: The next person who says that bitch goddesses' name is getting a punch in the face. I don't care who it is.