Chapter 1: The Lie That Started This

It was a mere advice that started this all.

I didn't really think that Hori- i mean Suzune who wanted me to call her by her first name in the presence of Horikita-senpai would actually lie to her own brother.

Sigh, when did this all gone wrong?

I was only trying to give her an advice since she might punish me again if i didn't come up with an idea.

Half of it was my fault for being in this predicament since i didn't really put much thought to it, i just wanted her to leave me alone and stop bothering me so i just told her something i saw from the internet.

I didn't think it would led me to this...

"Are you gonna help me or should i splash this boiling water to you Ayanokoji-kun?"

Did anyone just heard someone threatening me that they will splash me with some boiling water?

No one did right?, if someone did that then she would be the devil.

It was all just a dream,Horikita's voice was just on my mind since she keeps insulting me all day, so i should continue sleeping.

"1"

I heard it again, but... 1?

"2"

...Why is she suddenly counting?

"3"

"4"

In my mind i imagined that when it reaches 10, i would suffer her wrath,yet i continued to sleep.

"5"

"6!"

I jolt up wide awake, i just remembered that whenever Horikita started to count...she doesn't reach 10,she would bestow punishment to all once she already shouted.

We were currently in my dorm, while she was cooking and me taking my precious nap.

Truly what every husbands would dream in their life.

Coming home tired from work, he would take a nap, while his wife would cook a meal to thank her husband from his hardwork.

Once the food was ready, she would knock at his room and enter with a smile as she aproached her husband,
She would wake him up with a kiss and say with a sweet voice 'dinner is ready darling', and then they...

Yet what do i get?

"Pretend to sleep again and i will put some chilli in your soup"

I want to cry.

Expectations would really just be expectations i guess. People should really be realistic.

Still no matter how negative her attitude is, Horikita was beautiful, no one can deny this, it was just a fact.

These days, many people choose those who have good appearance but with toxic attitude over those people who had a good attitude but average appearance.

People would have different opinions about this, some believe that even if they have a toxic trait/s they could change them, the appearance would be a bonus.

However some people believe that the one's important is what is inside, rather than someone's outside appearance.

" Fine, where do you need some help?" i got up from my bed before she really splashed me with some boiling water.

Her threats were not bluffs afterall, she might really splash me with atleast a teaspoon of boiling water.

"Since you are so pathetic in kitchen that a caveman might even be much better than you, i would tutor you first in cutting ingredients"