Chapter 8: The Date Of Disater

The plan was already set up and Suzune and I were currently waiting for them at the Keyaki mall in the afternoon. It was a weekend and both of us were in our casual clothes.

The competition between Suzune and Kushida was still going on.

Yesterday, I hang up before i confirmed that Tachibana-senpai could confirm that she was going, but i was able to forced her that Horikita-senpai would be waiting for her tomorrow and might only end up as a third party in our date if she decided not to show up.

While at the same night, I invited Horikita-senpai to have a future family talk which he gladly accepted.

"Just what are you planning right now Kiyotaka?"

The voice of a woman came from behind me and began to call out my name

I began to look back at the woman stepping down from the flight of stairs, her actions were full of grace as if a princess was walking down.

I was able to observe her outfit properly, prim and proper is what I would say, that was just expected of the Horikita Suzune.

I don't know if there was even a proper outfit that wouldn't fit with her nicely.

"What do you mean?" i asked, pretending that I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Don't play dumb with me, there's a reason why you set this up right?"

Indeed there was a reason, there was always a reason for everything. However telling her the main reason for this abominable plan might make her back off.

This was a mere petty revenge after all.

This was nothing but a plan to distract Horikita-senpai from setting up plans that would really messed up my life here at school if i leave it just as it was.

Although I might not be able to stop him fully from doing it, if this plan would be a success, then this would greatly lessens the trouble and any interference i'll be dealing with.

He would be after all...

" Although you agreed with this relationship, i didn't think that you would actually cooperate and even set up this...double date, i can't help but be suspicious. What is your true intentions?" Suzune looks at me suspiciously, a frown on her face could be seen and I was actually feeling quite amused on seeing it.

Indeed Suzune's reactions were amusing that I was quite tempted to do something just to see it.

"What?, Can't i help my girlfriend to improve her relationship with her brother?" I said,

However she began to be more suspicious of me,Suzune doesn't look convince with it, she seems like she was contemplating if what i said was true or not.

"You can use this as an opportunity to have a heart to heart talk with your brother that you are so obsessed with my dear girlfriend"

"It seems like you missed a certain something that you've become quite cheeky now Kiyotaka"