Chapter 3: Revealing it to the public

Love.

Aside from gaining a bot of a peaceful life, i also wanted to feel to be loved.

Matsuo once told me that each and everyone had a soulmate, it would come once in your lifetime and they will shake your own reality, a roses with thorns he said.

Even though my relationship with Horikita was a fake, this would still be a good opportunity to learn.

I wonder. Do i even deserve such a genuine thing?

After dressing to my uniform, i glance at the table where i left Horikita's compass that i forgot to return.

I'm in danger.

I just hope she won't get mad, scratch that, i hope she wouldn't stab me.

Grabbing my bag, i heard someone rang my doorbell.

I didn't really expect any guests in the morning. I hope its not him, he's one weird big brother.

The doorbell keep ranging repeatedly with no pause as if the person outside was getting irritated about the long wait.

Opening the door, i met the black haired girl in her uniform,the one who puts me into this predicament, a frown on her face could be seen as she stares at me.

" Good morning Ayanokoji-kun, can you kindly give it back to me now?" she said as she puts out her hand.

"What is?"

"My compass."

She must have really like that compass, i thought she wouldn't mind it, just like when others lost a pen they wouldn't care for it and just buy another.

"Before I give it to you, you do know the correct way to use a compass right Suzune?" she glared at me coldly after saying her name again.

"I told you to only call me that when Nii-san is present right?, also i do know how to use it, its called an anti-koji for a reason. "

Now i know why she was called an ice queen.

"Here, my lady"

"Tch" she reached out for the compass on my hands swiftly.

Is this why Horikita-senpai makes fun of her?, her reactions wereactually kind of cute.

I thought her only purpose in going in my room was to get her compass but, Horikita didn't left yet.

Since classes were about to start i invited her to go with me as i got out of my room and closed the door, she was hesitant at first but considering my offer.

" Going to school together...indeed, Nii-san might get suspicious of us if we are on our separate ways going to school despite being a couple" it seems like she was thinking too deeply, and was there a moment she didn't thought about her Nii-san?

Since i got curious last night, i search it up on the internet if there was a tem that could be applied to this woman.

I was surprised that there was an exact term to call Horikita's obsession to her brother.

"You're a huge bro-con Horikita"

"Ayanokoji-kun, i didn't know you wanted to feel my despair early in the morning?" her compass already on her hands.

Not today.

I evaded her with all my might, i might die if that pierce me another time.

"Don't move so i can stab you"

"No one would stay still when someone was about to stab"

Dodging her attempts to stab me i wondered at the thought if this is what having a girlfriend feels like? or was it just Horikita?