Chapter 7: Infamous

"Horikita-senpai what are you going to do about that picture?"

I ask the man that was in front of us who was checking the photo that he caught on his digital camera for over half an hour now.

I could sense that he was already planning something devious about that picture he took that i would be unfortunately drag in to it.

Suzune sat on my left and Kushida on my right who put her seat beside me and squeeze herself in despite the table from our side was only for two people.

Both of my hands were currently occupied by the two of them and sometimes they squeeze it a bit too hard.

I was in between the two of them as the other customers look at us and started murmuring.

Just this morning, i was now an infamous two timer.

This morning was really troublesome, the cause for this was the man in the other side of the table with us, sipping his coffee calmly like he didn't do anything while holding his digital camera, I notice that he sometimes shows a slight grin like when a villain suddenly thought of a plan.

The class was in disorder after the incident at the elevator since Ichihashi who witness the scene where Suzune and I accidentally touch each others lips told it to the whole class.

Suzune who couldn't speak up that time just had a slight blush on her face, this made what Ichihashi said to be true.

"W-Wait, Kushida-chan was also inside right?, they were kissing in front of her?!"

Of course, Ike's mind always works when Kushida was involved,if only he could do that whenever he review for an exam.

I could see some of them were looking at Kushida with pity and at me with disgust.

Probably because they thought that Kushida has a crush on me and being in that scene where you could see the one you had a crush on was kissing someone that is not you would make you feel devastated.

However, contrary to their expectations that Kushida was hurt from the incident, she added fuel to the fire.

"Oh indeed, seeing it really hurts, but its fine since I was first."

This confused the other's but not me and Suzune. It was her who suddenly tried to kiss me but it landed on my cheeks instead.

"Ehh?, w-what do you mean by first Kushida-san?" Ichihashi was also confused since the only scene she saw   was me and Suzune accidentally kissed, she wasn't aware of any event that happened before it.

They stared at me alternating between me and Kushida waiting for an answer.

"Well it was a bit of a disappointment, if the elevator wasn't fix too early, i would have also kiss Ayanokoji-kun on the lips but i guess i'll be fine with my first kiss on his cheeks." she then winked at me.

After that statement of hers, Hirata and the others barely block the angry mob from reaching me,

While on the other side, the girls were checking their ears if they heard it right, even i would have to double check since it was indeed absurd.

Rumors about me who planned for the elevator to get stuck so I could have an alone time with the both of them and use it as an opportunity to charm the both of them circulates around the school.

I was then branded as a two timer.

So much for my plan to lay low and expecting to have a peaceful life in this school, now i was infamous for two timing the president's sister.