Entrance Exam

IZUKU'S POV

I was sitting in the class, writing notes on my hero analysis book while everyone was showing off with their quirks. The teacher walks in with a bunch of papers in his arms. He gets to the front of the class and drops the papers on the table before begining to speak.

"Settle down everyone and I thought I warned you guys not to use your quirks in this class!" The teacher reprimands them causing the class to be quiet. "Now, since you all are third years, you need to start thinking of a career soon so today we're doing career aptitude tests" he says picking up the papers and tapping it on the side a couple times before throwing them in the air. "But we aren't doing these since I know you all want to be heroes!" He exclaimed, causing the class to start celebrating and using their quirks again. "Stop using your quirks!"

"Don't lump me in with all these extras, teach!" Kacchan says with a smug look on his face.

"Here we go again" I rolled my eyes before writing again.

"I'm the only one from this landfill of a school that is getting into U.A high. All you other extras are probably gonna end up sidekicks to some busted D-lister hero" he said.

"Shut up, Bakugou! Don't underestimate us!" The class yelled and glared at Kacchan for him thinking low of them. Kacchan just ignored the comments towards him.

"Oh, you wanna fight? Come on, I'll take you all on no problem" he said.

"Bakugou, it seems you applied to U.A right?" The teacher asked. I sighed as the class began to whisper to themselves about U.A and how it's impossible to get in.

"U.A is the only place worthy of my power! I aced all the mock test. I'm the only one at this school who stands a chance of getting in!" Kacchan brags, jumps on the table. "I'll end up more popular and stronger than All Might! People across the world will know who I am! And it all starts with U.A!"

"Oh yeah, Midoriya. You also applied to U.A, right?" The teacher asked, smiling at me. I froze at my desk, smiling slightly. Only a few seconds passed before everyone starts laughing at me.

"That weakling, he'll die at the entrance exams!"

"What's his smoke going to do against a villain? Make him cough? Make his eyes water?"

"DEKU!!!" Kacchan yelled slamming his hand into my desk blasting me back with a explosion and I was shot back to the wall. "Listen up, Deku. You're even worse than the rest of these extras here, you smoke nerd. You really think they would let someone like you in? Huh?! You'll never be able to hang out with the best of the best! You'll probably die in the entrance exams Deku!"

"BAKUGOU!!" The teacher shouted. "Pull off that stunt again and you're getting detention! Midoriya is my best student! Leave him alone!"

Kacchan groans and went back to his seat. The class kept quiet not wanting to enrage the teacher. Even though Kacchan is praised by everyone for his quirk, there are others who dislike him for his bad behavior. I went back to writing in my notebook. The school day goes on in what felt like eternity and finally we get to go home. I immediately packed my things and quickly rushed out of the class to avoid Kacchan.

"DEKU! DON'T YOU RUN FROM ME! GET BACK HERE!" Kacchan's voice boomed. I turn to see him walking out of the class, setting off small explosions.

"HELL NO!" I shouted while running further.

"DON'T YOU DARE EVEN THINK ABOUT APPLYING TO U.A! I'LL KILL YOU ON SIGHT, YOU HEAR ME YOU SMOKE NERD!!" Kacchan threatened as I just kept running.

After reaching home, I change into my normal clothing and head to Dagobah beach where I'll clean up the beach to train and also help the community. After ten months of cleaning the place, the beach is now good as new and I've grown stronger. Yep, I'm ready.