U.A Dorms

NORMAL POV

Katsuki Bakugou was sitting in his room, playing video games. He looks concentrated while playing but his mind could not focus on anything in the game. His mind kept wandering what happened hours ago. He didn't know where he went wrong, he passed the exams successfully earning him first place. After two weeks of waiting, he finally entered U.A, a place where the greatest heroes are born.

He thought everything would change when he got there because then he would show off how hard he worked to get here to his new classmates and teacher. His classmates were not that good, in fact they weren't taking the quirk assessment test seriously. He was able to prove that he's the best at everything. But the words that came out of the teacher's mouth shocked him to the core, he was expelled. Why? For what reason? And why did he tell the smoke nerd to stay behind?

He was shocked when Deku made it to U.A, he was more shocked when he saw his quirk. It was different, it was stronger, hell, it looked like a fire quirk. How's that possible? How the hell did Deku become so strong? There was no way Deku was stronger than him. Was he faking that he had a weak quirk from the beginning? He felt like Deku was making a fool out of him and look down on him like he's weak. He even had the audacity to save him when he didn't need his help.

He threw the controller to the ground and got up. He left his house angrily while his parents stare at him. He was heading to Deku's home and want to have a talk with him. Talk, more like demand answers from the poor boy. He internally cursed himself remembering the time when he bragged about going to U.A. if his peers finds out about this, he'll be a laughing stock. Being expelled on the first day, come on! After reaching his destination, he knocked at the door. The door opened, revealing to his aunt Inko.

"Hello Katsuki, it's been so long since I've seen you" Inko says. "I'm sorry about your expulsion today. I promise everything will be alright"

"Don't worry about it, auntie. Is your son at home?" Katsuki asked.

Inko sighed and smiles sadly. "He's no longer staying here. He has moved to school's dorms. It was surprising to hear since they only told him today"

Katsuki's eyes widen. "What do you mean?"

"Didn't your mother tell you? Maybe she didn't tell you cause you're still upset. Izuku is the only one the teacher didn't expell" Inko said. "Even he was surprised. I feel so guilty. Even though I supported his dream, I always thought he couldn't be a hero. Now he's left for school leaving me here. I'm proud of him, always have been"

After talking for some time, Katsuki left. He was in complete shock. His body felt numb. Deku was not expelled. Why? Why wasn't he expelled? What did that teacher see in that smoke nerd? Why did he expell him and not Deku? Why? He then remembered the teacher said he had been in class for five minutes. That means he saw him bullying Deku. Katsuki then realized he messed up, big time. If he had just control himself, none of this would have happened. He forgot how strict the teachers of U.A are and it cost him everything. Now Deku is going to be ahead of him now.

"Damn it! Just wait for me Deku! I will get stronger and beat you! I will make you realize that I'm number one!" Katsuki yelled as he tries to hold back his tears.

IZUKU'S POV

I walk into the campus with my bags. I still can't believe it. I actually survived the Eraserhead's purge. The teacher was even impressed with my quirk. But I feel bad for the students and especially Kacchan. I know how this means to him and it must have devastated for him. I rather not approach him now knowing he'll kill me.

"You're here, you didn't waste time as I expected" I saw Aizawa-sensei staring at me. "Follow me"

I followed him to heights alliance dorms. It was a group of several dormitories inside the U.A campus where its students are housed. For now, all dorms are not currently used. It's just a five minutes walk from the main building. The heights alliance dorm's entrance is comprised of two sets of double doors. Alongside the pathway are two park benches and two towers with lights on them. The first level of the building is white while the upper levels are colored brown on the outside. I reached an small apartment home which didn't look like the others.

"This is where you'll be staying at. The other dorms are meant for an entire class and since it's just you, I recommend this place" Aizawa said. "The place is equipped with air conditioning, toilet, bed, fridge and closet. You can go in now, don't call me unless the house is on fire" he then walks away leaving me in front of the house.

I opened the door and went inside. There was a couch, TV, table, two rooms and a kitchen. I close the door and sat on the couch. "So this is where I'll be staying. It's not that bad"

"So you're my new roommate" I jolted up and turn to see a black haired boy, fairly taller than me. He has piercings on his right ear. He wore a white shirt and black pants.

"Umm h-hello, my n-name is Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you" I said nervously. I waited for an answer, but only receive a small chuckle from him.

"Don't be nervous kid. My name is Toya Todoroki, just call me Toya. I'm in class 3-A" he introduced himself.

"You're the son of Endeavor!" I said in excitement.

He playfully rolls his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, I get that a lot. So you're the sole survivor of Aizawa-sensei's expulsion. Looks like he see your potential. You're gonna be facing hell tomorrow"

"It doesn't matter, I'll do my best" I said with determination.

"You're interesting kid, I like that. I'll show you to your room" he said. I follow him and he opens the door to let me. It was a small room. There was a bed, shelf, closet, chair and table. "Make yourself comfortable, I'll make dinner" Toya said before leaving my room.

I close the door and start pulling out every All Might merch I have. I put his posters in the walls, placed figurines in the shelf. Placed a All Might's blanket and pillow on the bed. When I'm done, Toya opens the door and his eyes widen.

"Man! Your room is basically a shrine for All Might!" Toya exclaimed.

I start to blush bright red. "Well, he's my favorite hero and I admire him"

"Admire? More like worship him" he said. "Let's make this even. I'll show you my room, then we'll have dinner" I follow him to his room and he opens it. "Ta-da!"

"It's a Japanese style room!" I yell surprise.

"We have tatami at home, so I can't relax on flooring" Toya said.

"Where did you get the tatami from?" I asked.

"I have them shipped from my home" he replied.

After that, we ate dinner and talked about other stuff. Toya told me he asked the principal to recommend the place for him and he likes it. Toya then heads to bed while I wash the dishes. When I was done, I sat on the couch and think what to do next. I touch my hair and thought about something. Even I though I trained my quirk, I was pretty much a coward and a nervous reck. So I decided to change, make a new identity for myself. I left the apartment and the campus and head towards the nearby hair salon. I got there and greeted the barber.

"So what style of hair do you want, young lad?" He asked as he covers my body with grey cloth to prevent the hair from touching me.

"I'm thinking of a undercut" I said. "I'll go with it"

The barber nods and brings out his hair clipper. He turns it on and starts cutting my hair. After thirteen minutes, the barber was done and I look at the mirror in front of me. My haircut has longer curls at the top, but the sides were shaven down a bit. It was not completely shaved down to the skin and it created a nice fade.

"You look nice young lad. The hairstyle suits you" the barber said.

"Yeah, thank you"