Sports Festival

IZUKU'S POV

"WELCOME TO THE START OF U.A'S SPORTS FESTIVAL! IS EVERYBODY READY?!" Present Mic screamed through the microphone causing the audience to cheer in excitement. I stood up and left the waiting room.

"NOW LET'S INTRODUCE THIS YEAR'S COMPETITORS! STARTING WITH THE SOLE STUDENT OF THE HERO COURSE, THE SURVIVOR OF THE CLASS 1-A PURGE, IZUKU MIDORIYA!!" He said as I walked out into the stadium alone, looking around. The crowd were cheering while others were whispering about me being the only hero course student.

"Wow! There's so many people" I pointed out. Honestly, Present Mic introducing me to the crowd like that makes me nervous and excited at the same time. I hope I can do my best since everyone is watching me, including mom.

"NEXT! WE HAVE THE GENERAL STUDIES CLASSES C, D AND E!" Present Mic announce as the classes enter the field. "AFTER THEM, WE HAVE THE SUPPORT COURSE CLASSES F, G AND H AND THE BUSINESS COURSE CLASSES I, J AND K! ALL OF U.A'S FIRST YEARS ARE HERE!" He finish as the crowd yell in excitement.

I noticed the two students the other day, Himiko and Takeshi. They saw me and waved at me. I smile and waved back. "NOW, THE CREMATION HERO: BLUEFLAME, TAKE THE STAGE!!" The voice hero exclaimed. "Wait, what!"

The third year student walked up to the concrete stage in the middle of the arena in his hero costume. His hero costume consist of a large dark blue coat with two large metal cuffs at the end of each elbow length sleeve and a high collar. The coat has blue fire design on the shoulder and end of the coat. Underneath the coat is a blue turtleneck shirt, below which a gray belt with a circular pattern wraps around his waist and dark blue pants and black boots. "He didn't tell me about this!"

"Woah! It's the son of Endeavor!" An audience yelled.

"Yeah, he's so cool!"

"Isn't he still a student? Why is he this year's chief umpire for the first year?"

"Don't know, don't care"

"Hello U.A high, today I will be your instructor for the U.A sports festival" Toya said. "Before we begin, would the student representative Izuku Midoriya please come up to deliver a speech"

My face paled and I stared at Toya in shock. "Student representative?! Speech?! What the hell?! Nobody told me about this!" I looked at the V.I.P booth and my eyes widen. "Of course, why am I not surprised?! AIZAWA-SENSEI!!" I stepped up beside Toya, accepting the microphone. I took a shakey breath before holding the microphone up to my face. "Here we go"

"The only thing I can say is that I know the general studies students wants to enter the hero course through the festival and I know you all have trained hard to show the world what you're made of. My classmates were expelled because they did not act in a way befitting to a hero. I hope you guys can do better and I wish you luck and hope you do your best" I smiled sincerely at the crowd of students, earning some surprised looks. "So let's go beyond PLUS ULTRA!!" I finished my speech and give the microphone to Toya as the crowd cheers.

"Thank you Izuku. Now let us see what the first year event will be" Toya said. A large wheel appeared on the screen above the announcer's booth. It kept spinning until it slowed down and stopped on... "It seems the first event will be king of the hill match. Here's how it works. There will be forty two pillars created that you need to maintain hold of for twenty minutes. The pillars also varied in height as well. From the lowest being the forty second one to the tallest being the first place. The final forty two on the pillars will move on to the next match. Also, attacking your opponents is allowed"

"What!" I said terrified.

"Hey Izuku-kun!" I turn around to see Himiko and Takeshi walking towards me. "Let's work together!" Himiko said.