U.A Starts

The day after moving into the dorms

IZUKU'S POV

I enter the classroom holding my backpack and stopped, looking around the empty classroom before going to my desk. I sat down and think about some random things before the bell rang. Aizawa-sensei rolled out from under the desk in his sleeping bag. He unzips it and stands up. He then yawns before drinking his coffee that was on the desk.

"Midoriya, in about twenty minutes you'll be meeting the rest of the facility that will teaching you this year" he said. "Then after lunch, get changed into your hero costume and meet me in training ground beta. Also nice haircut" he carries his sleeping bag and leaves the classroom. I just sat on my seat waiting for the next teacher to come.

"HELLO, CLASS 1-A!!!" A voice shouted from outside. The door opens to show Present Mic. "Or should I say the sole student of class 1-A. Hello newbie, I'm the voice hero Present Mic or Hizashi Yamada and I'll be teaching you English for three years here at U.A"

"Y-Yes sir!" I said.

"Now I want you to introduce yourself in English. I want your hobbies, quirks and other things" he said with a smile. "Remember, stick to English"

I return the smile before clearing my throat. "Hello, my name is Izuku Midoriya. My quirk allows me to produce, manipulate and absorb smoke. I'm immune to any form of gas including poisonous ones. Due to training my quirk, my smoke now has orange streaks of light. Anyone who sees it mistakes it for a fire quirk. I love Katsudon and heroes, that's all" I said in prefect English.

"That's great, little listener. Excellent. Now let's get down to business shall we?" He said as he opens his book.

"U.A high school's hero course, a place where you train to become a hero, but that doesn't mean you don't have academics" I thought as I was having a normal English lesson with present Mic. Present Mic write four sentences in the class board before he turns to me.

"Now which of these four sentences contains a mistake?" He asked me.

"Number four" I answered.

"CORRECT!"

The class went through fast and I enjoyed it a little since I'm pretty good at English. At lunch I ordered my favorite food Katsudon and sat alone. I eat my food while staring at everyone who were talking to each other or ordering food. "U.A cafeteria, a place where all students from every course gather around to eat, the food is cheap and surprising good" just then, lunch rush approach me.

"What do you think of the Katsudon?" He asked.

"It's super good" I said with a thumb up.

"Glad to hear it" he said.

After lunch, I went straight to the changing room. I saw my outfit suitcase and went to it. I opened it and saw my hero costume making me smile.

My hero costume is a full body green jumpsuit with black outlines. It looks sturdier and more combat ready or war ready in appearance. It has white beige shoulder pads, white mid large glove gauntlets, red belt, knee pads attached to the jumpsuit and red mid shoes. It also has a mask with a metal respirator that is almost diamond shaped and has eight holes.

My costume also has a strap attached to the back where my bat is being kept. The metal bat includes two birds on it. These birds appearances look identical to each other, but are different in color, red and blue. I put it on and look at myself. (His costume is the picture above)

"I look good" I said as I left the changing room and quickly went to the training ground. I saw Aizawa-sensei with someone else.

"Midoriya over here" he said. I walked towards them and the person beside him was Midnight in her hero costume. The Midnight!!!