The Flight

Chris and I were on the plane to London and I was going over his schedule making sure no times over lapped.

"Wait so the morning of the premiere you have to be up at 5am to do a morning show then you are in interviews all day then the premiere..." I said reading out loud and Chris chuckled beside me.

"Are you panicking because it's a lot or panicking for me?" Chris said and I smiled at him.

"A little of both, as well as mourning my sleep schedule." I said and Chris smiled.

"Lots of caffeine will be consumed that day." Chris said and I nodded.

"Seems like." I said and then put everything away and looked at Chris.

"So what's been going on in the life of Chris Evans since I saw you last?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"Lightyear and Gray Man honestly. I mean between all the Lightyear Press then Gray Man Press, I only have a 3 week break over the 4th of July." Chris said and I nodded.

"You spending that in Boston or LA?" I asked.

"Boston for sure." Chris said and I smiled.

"So much better than LA." I said and Chris nodded.

"You ever been to London?" Chris asked and I sighed.

"Once..." I said and Chris looked at me.

"Care to elaborate?" Chris asked and I sighed.

"I went with a boyfriend once. He planned the trip and I thought he was going to be proposing and then it finally came the last night on the trip and he planned this super romantic dinner. We were sitting at dinner and he told me he was staying in London, I was flying back the next day and that he went over to follow a girl he met during spring break." I said and Chris sighed and shook his head.

"Wow...I'm sorry Ro." Chris said and I looked at him.

"Ro?" I asked and she smiled.

"Yeah...I used to call you Ro when we first met, remember?"  Chris asked and I nodded.

"I also constantly punching you in the chest plate for doing it." I said and he laughed.

"So you want Rory then?" Chris asked and I sighed.

"No...Ro is fine. Call me either." I said and Chris smiled and gave a small nod. Chris and I were silent for a couple of minutes.

"Is there anyone coming to the premiere that I need to plan for?" I asked and Chris shook his head.

"Nope they were all at the LA premiere last week." Chris said and I smiled.

"How is the family?" I asked and Chris smiled.

"Good, Scott asked about you the other day..." Chris said and I smiled.

"I miss Scott once he is back in Boston I need to have lunch with him." I said and Chris nodded.

"He said the same thing." Chris said and we laughed.

"So once we land in London we are going to the hotel and we are in for the night. Catch up on the jetlag sleep and just order room service." I said and he nodded giving a small salute.

"Yes ma'am." Chris said as I elbowed him and we both laughed. We fell into a comfortable silence for most of the plane ride

✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

When we arrived in London we got off the plane quickly and because I was able to pull some strings I remember Megan pulling before there was no paparazzi waiting for Chris at the airport. We got in the car and headed to the hotel.

"Okay miss I don't remember what I'm doing. How did you pull off the no cameras?" Chris asked and I laughed.

"I remembered a trick Megan did before and changed the flight info you were getting in on. They were here 2 hours ago." I said and Chris laughed.

"Sneaky." Chris said and I smiled.

"I do what I can." I said as my cellphone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"You guys land okay?" Megan asked and I sighed.

"Yes Megan, Chris and I are still in one piece." I said and she sighed.

"I'm sorry, I'm just nervous." Megan said.

"Do you trust me?" I asked.

"Of course I do." Megan said with another sigh. "Okay well you know to just hang out around the hotel tonight and tomorrow right?" She asked me.

"Yeah room service will be ordered." I said.

"Perfect and his day of outfit should be in the room, what he will need for interviews and then the suit for the premiere will be brought in later." Megan said and I coped all of that down in a notebook I was holding.

"Got it." I said.

"Can I talk to him?" Megan asked and I handed Chris my phone.

"She wants to talk to you." I said and he smiled.

"Hey Megan." Chris said.

"Chris, I need you to be on your best behavior. I'm not there to clean up the messes this time and my sister won't know how to do that kind of damage control. Just behave yourself." Megan said and Chris sighed.

"What do you think I'm going to do Megan, invite tons of girls to my room?" Chris asked and I whipped my head to look at him annoyed.

"Don't fuck around Chris, I'm serious." Megan said.

"Got it." Chris said.

"And Chris?" Megan said.

"Yeah?" Chris asked.

"Don't flirt with my baby sister either." Megan said and Chris side eyed me without my knowledge.

"That happened once remember, it didn't work." Chris said and she sighed.

"I know I'm just saying don't let it happen again." Megan said and as we arrived at the hotel.

"Megan we're here." Chris said.

"Okay fine just please Chris..." Megan said.

"Bye Megan." Chris said and hung up with Megan. He handed me my phone back with a sigh.

"Everything okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"Just Megan warning me. Typical stuff." Chris said and I laughed as I noticed of paparazzi outside the car.

"Sorry, I forgot to get the hotel under control." I said and she shook his head.

"It's fine, let go." Chris said and rushed out of the car. We got our luggage and headed in. I started to get cut off from Chris because of the paparazzi and he reached for my hand and I instinctively took it. He helped me through the crowd then hotel security stepped in once we were inside the hotel. I looked down at mine and Chris's hand.

"Thank you." I said and removed my hand.

"No problem." Chris said. We got checked in quickly and then went to our room and I noticed it was a suite with more than one room. Once we got to the suite Chris looked at me.

"Would you like the master?" Chris asked and I shook my head.

"No, it's all yours. I'm good with the other room." I said and Chris smiled and nodded.

"Okay sounds good. I'm going to go lay down. Wake me for dinner?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Sure thing." I said and we walked our separate ways to our rooms.