Taika Approves

*****A FEW DAYS LATER*****

Chris was over with Dodger so he could play with Buster, he was being very gentle and easy with him. I was sitting in Chris's lap on my couch as we sat making out. We heard Buster bark and stopped to look and he just barked at Dodger laying down tired. I smiled shaking my head and turning back to Chris and I gently pressed my lips back him his. Once we broke apart again he sighed.

"If we would have just done this the first time we dated we may have made it." Chris said and I laughed.

"Oh are we dating now? I mean we have just been making out." I said and he sighed.

"I want to take you out Ro, on a date. Not just dinner and movie at home like we did before when we tried." Chris said and I smiled.

"You pick a time and day Evans." I said and he smiled, he leaned in and kissed me again.

"So, Megan called me. She knows about the kiss." Chris said and I nodded.

"Yeah she guessed it happened. I didn't know what else to tell her. I mean what are we?" I asked and Chris sighed and shrugged.

"I don't know, I mean I know I want to be with you but I also know you are helping again as my assistant for The Gray Man press tour." Chris said and I nodded.

"Yeah so let's try and figure this out maybe after all of that?" I asked and Chris shook his head.

"I wont wait that long Ro." Chris said and I nodded.

"I know, neither will I but will you be okay with dating me while I'm controlling every aspect of your schedule?" I asked and Chris smiled.

"Every aspect, so even like scheduling in my time with you?" Chris asked and I smiled with a nod as we heard Buster trying to get up on the couch. Chris held on to my hips as I bent over and picked him up.

"Where do I leave this troublemaker when I go?" I asked and Chris laughed.

"Scott will take Dodger, I don't think he will mind Buster either." Chris said and I smiled. Dodger then noticed we had Buster and jumped up in the couch and started licking Chris's face and we laughed as he loved on him too.

"Yes, you are the originally baby." I said and loved on Dodger too.

"We should try to start leash training Buster before we go so Scott can walk both of them." I said and Chris nodded.

"Want to take them out for now?" Chris asked and I whined knowing I had to get off his lap and he just laughed.

"We can come back and finish later." Chris said and I smiled and got off his lap and I walked to the door carrying Buster and I hooked him up to his leash, Chris hooked up Dodger and we headed out of the house. I hooked my arm through his as we walked. Buster picked up walking on the leash pretty quick as him and Dodger walked together.

"You think it would ever be like this with us?" Chris asked after we were walking in silence.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Us, together, walking our dogs, being a couple?" Chris asked and I smiled.

"A couple? Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I asked and he laughed

"I figured that was pretty obvious with my tongue down your throat 20 minutes ago Ro." Chris said and I laughed.

"Well to answer your question, no I never thought we would be here. I thought we had our chance." I said and Chris sighed.

"I didn't even try last time Rory. I knew you just moved to town and I knew you were trying to do everything. I needed to work on us more." Chris said and I shook my head.

"We weren't meant to be together then. It was meant to be now when we had to work together." I said and Chris nodded.

"Well I promise you that I will do whatever I have to do to make this work." Chris said and I looked up at hm and smiled. He stopped walking, placed his free hand on my cheek and leaned down to kiss me. I smiled as we broke apart.

"I will make sure you don't screw it up." I said and Chris laughed.

"Good because I think a lot of people would have my head if I did." Chris said. We continued walked and I looked confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well...Megan told me not to screw it up because she can see we are both together again. Taika told me to ask you out on the press tour but I didn't want to throw you out there and people see us while we were working." Chris said and I laughed shaking my head.

"Only Taika..." I said and Chris looked at me oddly as I pulled out my cellphone.

"After the puppy interview I sent him a picture of you and I on the plane with Buster and told him I adopted a dog. He sent a reply back." I said and showed Chris my phone.

TAIKA: Look at you two starting a family together.

Chris just laughed and handed me my phone back.

"He wants this to happen so bad." Chris said and I smiled getting an idea.

"Kiss me." I said and Chris looked at me oddly.

"What?" Chris asked.

"Just kiss me, didn't think I would have to say it twice." I said.

"Where was my head?" Chris asked sarcastically. Once he kissed me I took a picture of us kissing. Once we broke apart Chris watched me send it to Taika with a message.

RORY: This what you wanted from us?

I waited and saw him start to reply right away.

TAIKA: Hell yes! Taika approves!

I show Chris his response and he laughed hysterically.

"Well that's nice to know." Chris said and I nodded. Buster started to get antsy on his leash.

"We should head back." I said and Chris nodded.

"Dinner and movie tonight?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"And tomorrow night, we go on a date." Chris said. I smiled and leaned my head on his arm as we walked. Life was going to be perfect.