First Date

I was putting on my strappy heels finishing getting ready for my date with Chris. Buster was following me all over the house and I sighed. I picked him up carried him to his crate.

"Hate to do this buddy, but crate time." I said and I put him in his crate. He started whimpering once I closed the door to the crate. I sighed walked away once I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw Chris standing there with a bouquet of flowers and I smiled at him.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"You look amazing." Chris said then leaned in to give me passionate kiss. As we kissed Buster barked and whimpered. Chris broke apart from me and looked at me.

"He is in his crate and not happy." I said and Chris nodded.

"Yeah...Dodger hated his as puppy too. He will get over it." Chris said and I nodded as we walked in so I could put the flowers in a vase. As I filled the vase with water Chris got behind me and placed his hand on my hips and started kissing my exposed neck. I moaned setting the vase down so I didn't drop it.

"Not fair, you said we could go out and you are making me want to stay in." I said and he chuckled against my neck and then stopped kissing.

"We're going out then we are coming back here and you're mine." Chris said and I moaned with a nod.

"Yes please." I said turning in his grip and passionately kissing him. Once we broke apart I put the flowers in the vase, checked on Buster and then we left. I wasn't exactly sure where Chris was taking me all he told me was to dress up. Once we arrived at the restaurant I smiled knowing it was very nice place and Chris obviously wanted to treat me special.

"Chris, you didn't have to go all out like this." I said once we were seated and had wine poured for us. He reached for my hand across the table.

"Yes I did Rory. You mean so much to me in my life. You took on being my assistant at the drop of a hat and never had a chance to think about it. On that trip however my feelings for you came back, but in all reality I don't think they ever left. When we tried dating things in your life were crazy and I didn't account for that. I never want to do that again, I can't lose you." Chris said and I smiled at him as he brought my hand to his lips and kissed my knuckles.

"I don't want to lose you either Chris." I said and he smiled.

"I have a question for you?" Chris asked.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Will you be my date to the LA premiere of The Gray Man?" Chis asked and I sighed.

"I don't know Chris, I want to but then how does it look when I'm back to being your assistant overseas?" I asked.

"So don't be my full assistant. Still help me out overseas but be my date too. I want you with me as Rory the date, Rory the girlfriend not Rory, little sister of Megan, Rory the stand in assistant." Chris explained and I sighed with a smile.

"As long as you are sure." I said and he nodded.

"Never been more sure of anything." Chris said and I smiled.

"Then yes Chris, I will be your date and then you assistant date." I said and he laughed. Once our food was delivered we ate in silence but it was okay. As we finished eating we saw people get up and start dancing to the piano music being played. Chris stood up and extended his hand to me.

"Dance with me?" Chris asked and I nodded taking his hand. We walked to the dance floor and he took my arms and put them behind his neck, pulling me flush against him. The guy playing piano started playing I'll Never Love This Way Again and I smiled.

"I love this song." I said and Chris smiled.

"Me too." Once the song got to the chorus Chris leaned down to my ear.

🎵I know I'll never love this way again
So I keep holdin' on, before the good is gone
I know I'll never love this way again
Hold on, hold on, hold on
🎵

Chris sang to me and when he pulled back I looked at him and smiled. I just pulled him down to me and passionately kissed him.

"Thank you for tonight Evans. This was the best first date ever." I said and he shook his head.

"You deserve so much more Rory." Chris said and I shook my head.

"All I want is you." I said.

"I think I can do that." Chris said and I smiled. Once we danced to a couple other songs then Chris leaned down to my ear again.

"Ready to get out of here?" Chris asked and I knew what he had in mind and I nodded.

"Take me to my house Chris." I said and passionately kissed me.