Friendzone?

Chris and I had spent the whole day out in London and he was never once spotted or noticed which made us both so happy. I was sitting in the living room going over his schedule for the next morning when Chris came out of his room in his outfit he was wearing for the next morning Press junction. It was a short sleeved black and white button up design shirt and black dress slacks. I smiled at him and he did a little turn and I laughed.

 I smiled at him and he did a little turn and I laughed

"You look good." I said and he smiled.

"Thank you. This is so different for me. New stylist." Chris said and I smiled.

"Well she knows what she's doing." I said and Chris looked at me, I felt the blush rise on my cheeks. I saw the first few buttons undone and the white tank top underneath and being able to see some of his tattoos. "Well you look good enough for interviews and press day tomorrow and your suit for the premiere should be here tomorrow." I continued and Chris nodded.

"What are you wearing to the premiere?" Chris asked. I huffed a laugh.

"Black dress slacks and a grey button up. Nothing fancy." I said and Chris sighed. "What?" I asked.

"It's just, it's so plan." Chris said and I laughed.

"You treat Megan like this with her clothing options? I have to be plan Chris, I'm background, not your date." I said and he sighed.

"I know, I'm sorry." Chris said.

"Listen, I will be doing my make up and make sure I look good enough for you." I said as Chris laughed walking back in his room. He closed the door but not all the way. I looked in and was able to see him changing in his mirror. I saw him take off the shirt and the tank top and I groaned to myself. This man was in great shape and he knew he was. I turned away from watching when I thought he saw me. I sighed and got up from the couch.

"I have to head to my room for a few minutes. I need to call Megan." I said and walked to my room. Once I got in my room I leaned against the closed door. "We tried dating, it didn't work, you are just attracted to him but you know nothing ever can come from it." I said to myself. I sat on the bed and called someone but not Megan.

"Hey! So how is glorious London?" My friend Aimee asked and I groaned.

"London is amazing, got to go out sight seeing today..." I said.

"But?" She asked.

"But...you know...." I said and she sighed.

"Has he been hitting on you?"

"Just the opposite, he is keeping to the friendzone." I said.

"Okay I guess I don't understand..." Aimee said.

"I don't know. I knew it didn't work, we have nothing in common but here I am stuck in a hotel suite with him, hanging out with him, working with him, it's so much. What was Megan thinking? I can't do this." I said and Aimee sighed.

"Do you still have feelings for him?" Aimee asked and I sighed.

"No, it's been over a year since we even tried. I can't have held a torch for him for a year." I said.

"You guys never got a chance to give it a chance. You tried when you were moving jobs and moving to Boston and he was working on some projects. What would happen if you guys gave it a chance again?" Aimee asked.

"I don't know if he wants to. This is just me freaking out right?" I asked and she sighed.

"Yes."

"Wow, answered that fast enough." I said and Aimee laughed.

"Ro, it's Chris Evans, your sister's boss, now your employer while Megan gets things taken care of. Now yes she could have left Holly with you and she went with Chris but she knew you were the girl for the job. Now are you going to let your old feelings bubble to the surface and fall for this man who you don't even know feels the same way or be the badass I know you are and just do your job?" Aimee asked and I laughed.

"Be the badass." I said.

"Damn right. I will see you when you get back for lunch okay?" Aimee asked and I nodded.

"Sounds good. Thank you." I said.

"I'm always here to talk you down." Aimee said and I smiled.

"You are, talk later." I said and hung up. I took a deep breath and opened my bedroom door to see Chris standing there.

"Hey, everything okay?" I asked. Chris didn't say anything and just gently gripped my face and passionately kissed me.