Chapter 6

I need him to be able to breathe.

Ryan

My heart is beating fast as I feel Brendon's hands on my bare back.

There are two kinds of ways people react to crises: they either break down or they become a robot. It's the same thing for sex. You either get overwhelmed and helpless or you are in perfect control of your actions. Right now Brendon is helpless, if not quite yet he is about to be, because I know exactly what I'm doing.

We're only wearing underwear as I push Brendon down and climb on top of him. I pin his arms together above his head as I kiss and suck on his neck. With my free hand I reach down between our bodies and wrap my fingers around his erection. This causes him to moan and push his hips up against my hand and I can't help but grin.

I remove my hand to rest on his waist as I start working my way down. I trace kisses from his jaw to his collar bone and move further down to suck on his nipples. I love the way Brendon reacts to my touch; the sounds that escape his lips, the way he moves his body in anticipation. I keep going down, kissing his abdomen as well as kissing his belly button. If you think about it, it's a very symbolic gesture, because you are expressing your gratitude that they exist. It's thanking Brendon's parents for putting their chromosomes together to create this wonderful, gorgeous boy whimpering beneath me.

My lips leave Brendon's skin as I pull off his boxers and I immediately move my mouth to his cock. Brendon gasps as I firmly place my lips around the tip. I slowly take more of him in, moving my head up and down. It took me a long time to learn how to give blowjobs, and it wasn't an easy task with Brendon as your boyfriend. At first it felt like I was trying to stuff a baseball bat down my throat, but I eventually got the hang of it. All of Brendon is in and I start fucking him with my mouth. I keep my hands on his hips, trying to stop him from moving.

"Oh fuck... oh Christ," Brendon sighs and fists my hair.

I move faster, tracing my tongue along his length. I'm torn between the urge of making him come right now and the urge of slowly driving him insane. I cup his balls with my left hand and keep the other one on his pubes, pressing him down. His cock is deep in my mouth and I slowly hum. It might feel pretty damn stupid doing it, but trust me; it feels fucking amazing.

"Jesus!" Brendon cries and his hips jerk up and his cock hits the back of my throat. As a reflex I gag, which makes Brendon groan even more. He pushes my head further into him and I close my lips tighter around his cock. I can see my saliva dripping down his length. I start sucking harder and moving my head faster.

"I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come, I'mgonnacome," Brendon moans and I move my head up his cock. I want him to come on my tongue, I want to taste him. I let my tongue swirl the tip and I suck the head tightly. Brendon groans and his body jerks as he comes into my mouth. He tastes salty and warm, but that's not the point. I groan, his taste driving me insane and I swallow. I lick his cock clean with my tongue and move up to sit on Brendon's legs.

Brendon is still trying to catch his breath and I let my eyes take in the view in front of me. I watch his chest rise and fall, I see him trying to focus his eyes, I devour every inch of his skin with my gaze. Before Brendon has the time to completely recover I lie on top of him and force my tongue in his mouth. I know he can taste himself on my tongue and he sucks on it, letting his arms wrap around me.

At this point my dick is dying to get some attention. I softly grind against him and god, I can barely believe that Brendon is here, in my bed, beneath me. And I don't know what exactly is going on between us, what I feel for him, because I know I still feel a lot more than I ever wanted to admit, but I can feel my insides burn with need. I need Brendon so much it hurts, I feel like I need him to be able to breathe, to be able to live and I need to know that he's here. I need our bodies to melt into one.