༶•┈┈⛧┈♛Chapter 10♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Author. G:You guys here is some music background for this chapter since it's kinda boring and I am bored so you guys can play it if you want, credits to Sandrah araja the kalimba version of dandelions from Ruth B.

・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Oyster cookie's grandson●

(No One's POV)

An airship flying through the sky, going towards the crème republic, a young cookie with a fan on their hand and white hair as pearls, this is none other than oyster cookie's grandchild, Oyster Pearl cookie.

"Sir Pearl, we are almost at crème republic" One of the crew members said it to oyster Pearl and he gave them a nod, as he look in front of the ship to see crème republic.

"It is, a marvelous capital of all the kingdom's and did they say about a witch princess had stayed in the crème republic?" Oyster Pearl ask a question to the crew while he look to the capital.

"Yes sir, and she made all the consul back together again, Sir Pearl" the crew member said it to oyster Pearl and he thinks about it, they never talk or less bond with a witch, since it's been many years now and he did miss the fight between Two wicked witch vs cookie protectors, since he and his family got to safety from that war.

"I see... alright, I can try to talk with the witch princess" Oyster pearl, the ship had made it safely to the crème republic, as oyster pearl comes down the ship, many people went to him and out of the distance, oyster cookie came to through the crowd and to oyster pearl.

"Oyster pearl, welcome back to the crème republic " Oyster hugs her grandson "How is your father and mother" she ask him, he begin to tell to his grandmother how fine are his parents, as they walk towards the oyster mansion, the council's and the next gen of the soul jam holder are inside the oyster mansion, because they also wanted to see how was oyster pearl except for the next gen, who looked so excited and confuse at the same time. The two made it and went inside to see everyone.

"Hello oyster pearl" The council members greeted oyster pearl, as yarah, clotted cream and financier came in front of oyster pearl.

"Oyster pearl, this is the first princess of the crème republic and a witch creator descendant, yarah" clotted said in introducing yarah "Yarah, this is oyster pearl cookie, the next to the oyster mansion leader and also the next council leader" he said, as yarah curtsy and oyster pearl neck bow, as both in 'greet to meet you're.

"It's nice to meet you, yarah" oyster pearl said to yarah, as the both of them stand straight, as he saw the other next gen ancient "and hello to you all next ancient five" he said to the next gen and they just awkwardly wave at him, yarah chuckles on their awkwardness.

"Ummm... are you perhaps the sister of oyster jelly?" yarah ask oyster pearl, then he looked at yarah with a nervous look, it seems like he knows about his long lost sister than anyone, 'Did I say something wrong?' yarah mind about it.

Oyster pearl looks at the other way in scared and nervous, 'M-my sister... how could she..' he mind it to himself, his grandmother oyster looks at him in a worried look, "Mussel cookie, can you bring my grandson to his chamber for a mint" Oyster ask her envoy and she nod, she brings oyster pearl to his chamber.

"Oyster cookie, what exactly happened to oyster jelly?" yarah ask, as oyster brought all of them to the living room, as oyster sat down quietly, as the room itself went quiet as well.

"I can tell you.." Oyster broke the silent, "after gingerbrave found golden cheese with his friends... Oyster pearl had been chosen to be the next oyster mansion and head council of the crème republic.. "