♡ Special Chapter. (Request) ♡

Author. G:A request from Rainbow975, a date for our emo cookie dark choco and milk, but in the human realm. And adding a jealous crystal in it too, and a spying good of two siblings and friends far away, as the adults (ancient cookie's and clotted cream) in a meeting as usual always. (credit to the artwork of dark choco x milk)

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚔'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎♡

(No one's POV ;-;)

Dark choco woke up and went to get ready, as he promise to milk cookie, he will show the human world. The dark choco prince went down and the two closes friends, are in pure shock about what he was wearing.

"My prince, why are you wearing your human clothes?" Caramel asked dark choco.

"Well... Umm...." Dark choco looking away from them as he blushes, as if he was embarrassed to say it...

"Well?" affogato making dark choco's sentence as a question or something.

"I am.... I promised a cookie t-to take them on t-the human w-w-world.." dark choco said it, as the two shocks in excitement.

"So which lucky cookie is it, your Highness" affogato ask, as caramel cookie punch his arm, affogato hissed, "Why did you do that for" affogato whines.

"Don't embarrassed our prince, you idiot" Caramel said, as milk cookie got inside and saw dark choco with affogato and caramel arrow.

"Dark choco!!" Milk runs towards dark choco and hugs him, while the two watched the young two boys hug.

"Milk!? W-what are you doing here?" Dark choco asked his lover milk.

"I asked the guards if you are awake, but they don't know, so I asked them to let me in" milk told to dark choco, the two servants actually more like caramel drag affogato out of this two young lovers to be alone.

"oh, welp... Let's go to the crème republic, so that we can go to the human realm" dark choco said and milk agrees to his lover, as they two walked away. Little dark choco not know about, is that someone was watching them, as a smiled or smirk appeared in the shadows.

-Meanwhile in the group next gen's-

Yarah, custard, princess and Mila are on a walk, talking to each other, as a golden cookie came, aka. Cheese pie.

"Cheese pie! Where you have been!?" Princess ask her friend in serious tone.

"Well... I checked, if dark choco is coming with us, but nah~" cheese pie in a creepiest way.

"What do you mean?" Custard ask, cheese pie begin to explain everything, everyone was shock on cheese pie...

"A date.." Yarah and custard said in exchange looks at each other..

"A DATE" Princess with shimmering eyes while looking at cheese pie, while Mila their fainted.

"Yesss!! And the two lovebirds went to the humanrealm" Cheese pie said, princess got excited, as she carries everyone except cheese pie.