◦•●◉✿ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑. 1✿◉●•◦

Day Of The Reunion ꕥ

Yarah, Clotted, Oyster pearl, and the other council's are eating lunch in the dining room.

"So deary, how's your day with your friend's in the picnic yesterday? " Sable asked yarah.

"Doing... Fine, but we kinda help pitaya with the missing Logan, snake fruit problem, the dragon's broach-" yarah got cut off by mulled spitting out juice in the back, "is something wrong? We only befriended the dragons and we we're fine, that's all. " she asked.

"I-it's not t-t-that, yarah... " clotted said in a nervous tone.

"It's just... " custard finish eating, then looked at yarah, "no one ever befriended the dragons, except for ancient Holly Berry. " he said.

"Yes, and usually dragons never talked to mere mortals at all. " canele said.

"Or even never let them go to their dragon island. " baumkuchen said.

"And never friends to any mortal cookie at all. " mille-feuille said in a worried tone, they knew about those dragons from the past.

"Those lizards, took some of my cotton sheep's, out of hand in my pen's!! " vanilla sugar being angry.

"Ok.... I'm just go now-" yarah stood up, "thank you for the lunch. " she push the chair closer to the chair.

"Where you going this early? " oyster asked.

"To get my friends in an air ship ride. " yarah said, as oyster pearl stood up and push the chair.

"Can I go with you, yarah? " oyster pearl asked.

"Sure, pearl. " yarah said, as the two were about to go out.

"Kids, bring financier with you, just to be safe. " oyster said, financier went to yarah and oyster pearl, as they went out and through the air ship.

-

Few Hours later-

(Yarah's POV)

I picked up princess, cheese, Mila, dark choco, and custard in their location with gingerbrave, Wildberry, and crunchy chip. Well we did get another passenger on board, it was oyster jelly, she wants to come a long, but I picked her up in the same location of custard. We been flying for hours and everyone seems relaxed.

"Ooooh! " I heard cheese's curious tone, I let go of the steering wheel and went to cheese, as everyone did as well.

"Woah, it's a magic circle! " jelly being amaze, as she pokes it, it opens by itself.

"Whoa! A pocket watch. " custard said with his eyes sparkling.

"This weird aura, it's bothering me. " dark choco said in suspicion.

"I like the design. " princess said.

"Yeah, space design, I like it. " oyster jelly said, I was very quiet...

"Yarah, you alright? " financier asked, as ginger, wild and chip looked at me.

"Yeah, it's just bothering me... That's the same, pocket watch in my room. " I said in an uncomfortable tone, I thinked about it.