♡*♡:。.。Chapter 11。.。:♡*♡

Siblings Bonding ♡

(No one's POV)

Eversince oyster pearl came, oyster jelly... let's just say... she change a lot, and this made yarah fall faintly aka. Fell asleep. The next days oyster pearl, jelly and yarah went to the human world to see her sister alaya.

"oh, little sis, what brings you here-" alaya stopped talking, as she look at oyster jelly "Jelly!!" she said in excitement tone towards jelly.

"Alay!!" jelly runs towards to alaya too and they hug each other.

"thank goodness your ok" alaya in relief for her cookie baked nicely fresh and fine.

"Sis, about that on why I brought the oyster siblings here, is that.. We gonna have a siblings bond this day" yarah said, and this made her sister hugs her little sis.

"YAY!!" Alaya squishing her little sister, yarah is like about to have no breath at all.

"Umm... " Jelly and pearl looking scared at alaya quietly, but they got drag by alaya going to a carnival. The siblings went to some fun rides around the fair and some of then got scared, they even got photo's to commemorate their bonding time for each other, they even went everywhere else in the fun fair, this made yarah feeling dizzy a lot, and the three notices it.

"did I went overboard- heh-" Alaya ask, while she holds yarah.

"Yeah you did.. " pearl said and alaya went silent, as jelly secretly gives a portion of recovery to yarah. Then some explosions near the carnival tent, this made the three got worried, as yarah woke up.

"What just happened.. " yarah ask.

"sis, you need to transform" alaya said, and this made yarah transformed to her princess witch outfit, making the magic flows to the air.

"Alright! Cookie's and witch.. Let's save humanity!! " Yarah said

"DON'T LET THE EVIL GET IN THE WAY!! " The four said, as they went to the smoking in the air, and saw many people running away from it.

"What the heck..." the team looking up as jelly said it. It was a giant gummy octopus... wait what._.

"A GUMMY OCTOPUS!?" The two witch sisters said in shock tone.

"This isn't good, and very hard if you may say" Pearl said, as he attack the gummy octopus back away from the people, "still.. It looks like it came from earthbread" as he protects the mother and daughter from getting hit by the tentacle.

"Guys, I have a plan!! Pearl and jelly, you guys go find to where this giant octopus gummy came out from a portal, while me and my sister will protect the people here!" yarah said, as the two oyster siblings went to the dock, as they went diving to see the other fish's from earthbread coming out of no where, and saw the portal. The siblings uses hand gestures to communicate, and jelly understood, went up to tell yarah and alaya.

"GUYS!! We found, where was the octopus come from!!" she said, as the two nods. The three fought the giant gummy octopus into the water and to the portal with the other fishes following oyster pearl, as he quickly got back to the portal and goes to jelly, two witch sisters makes the portal disappear or make it close the portal by using their magic, as the four went up to the surface and cheered, "WE DID IT!!" she said, as the three laugh at her. Yarah plashes pearl.

"HEY!!" he said, as he splashes yarah back, as the two splashes each other, but then splashes both alaya and jelly with water.

"Hey!!" The two sisters said, as the two stops, "Don't have fun with out us!" Jelly said, as the four splashes water at each other..

-Meanwhile at the dragon's hideout-

"Agh! We can't even be together as a family!!" As Ananas said to lychee.

"WELL, SOMEONE HAD TO MESS UP EVERYTHING!!" lychee said to Ananas.

"Guys, please stop fighting, this won't fix everything, am sure that lady Logan is buddy with something" lotus dragon trying to make both Ananas and lychee to calm down.

"WITH WHAT!?" The two angry dragons ask lotus, as she shuts up... as for pitaya..

"I need help... to fix everything and bring Logan back.. "He said, as he remembered on what princess said to him on the forest.

"We help every humans and cookies that are a like, that's what we do and our motto too" Princess said, before pitaya left to go back to the dragon lair.

"Princess and her friends... maybe they can help with our problem.." Pitaya said, while he looks up into the sky...

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Hello guys, and oh my gosh it's so short, I am sorry for a very late update, don't worry I'll still accept requests.