◦•●◉✿ Chapter 13.2✿◉●•◦

ꕥSoul-jam Nappersꕥ

In the morning, they made it to the creme republic, the past ancients and past bodyguards were amaze, but they saw 9 people waiting in the port.

"Aren't those the elder's, the one you talked about clotted. " past chip said.

"Yes, crunchy chip. " past clotted said, as the airship lands and drops a wood plank to get down, they get down from it.

"Welcome back early, clotted. " past oyster said.

"Yes, indeed, you convince them really well son. " past custard said, the past elders looked behind clotted and the bodyguards.

"Oh, why you all still here, you all should get to work. " past canele said, then past gingerbrave went forward.

"They been trusted by the ancients to guard, because they told about you and telling them that clotted is not lying. " past gingerbrave said in a lie and nervous tone.

"Yes, to protect the soul jams. " past chip being nervous as well.

'This two... They will know for sure. ' past wildberry mind in oblivious way.

"I see... Well done on helping clotted. " past custard said, everyone sighs in relief.

"Yes. " past mille-feuille said, as princess notice the soul jam of lights glows unnormally it does on its normal glow.

"Will you elders, excuse us five people,
Our friend here is not feeling well. " princess grabbing yarah's shoulders.

"Wait wha- " yarah looked at princes, "I'm not! - " she got cut off by princess pushing her away, following by custard, Mila, cheese and dark choco.

"Be back, we'll wait for you, but if we go somewhere, we will send someone to come get you. " past sable said. The next gen went to an Alley to talk in private.

"Ok, what's wrong princess, why did you say that I'm not feeling well. " yarah said in an angry, but calm tone.

"Well... " princess pointed her yarah's soul jam glowing weirdly.

"O-oh, so you n-n-notice. " yarah said, as she grabs her soul jam from her witch hat.

"That doesn't seem to glow normally. " dark choco said.

"This glow only means one thing. " Mila said, everyone looked at her in a confuse face, "an old memory had been recovered and a strong magic within must unlock, for its new form. " she said.

"Wait... I did had a dream about something. " yarah rubbing her head, everyone looked at her.

"What kind? " cheese asked.

"Well, I woked up in a light cage, but it was the same magic from clotted, then I saw my father, he said something and putted something inside clotted's dough. " yarah said, "i'm not sure, if it was a dream or not, because me and my father baked clotted cream together. " she said, then someone came.

"There you kids are. " they looked at the cookie and it was past Holly Berry.

"Grandma? Why you here? " princess asked.

"They sent me here to tell that, we are going to the divine sanctum. " past Holly Berry said, "but before we went there, they asked me to go find you, but I don't know where it is. " she scratch her head.

"Don't worry, I know where it is. " yarah said, they all went to where the divine sanctum is, as they made it, they went inside and saw everyone.

"Ah, but where are my manners? " the cookie said, "allow me to formally introduce myself. " "I am archbishop cream cookie, a faithful disciple to the divines. " he said, then saw Holly Berry with the next gens.