⊱◎˙𓆩Chapter 12𓆪˚◎⊰

⚜︎Dragon siblings ⚜︎

(Yarah's POV)

It was a warm and sunny day in earth bread. Me, my brothers and friends are having a picnic in the forest.

"Wait... so you two are now friends? " princess looking at yarah.

"Yup." Yarah taking a sip in her tea cup.

"I thought you guys are nemesis with each other, like cheese said" Mila being confuse.

"well they were! " cheese eating her chocolate bread sadly, then a sudden wind pick up.

"huh? " everyone looked into the sky, it was pitaya dragon cookie landing down.

"pitaya? " princess went to him, "What brings you here? " she ask, while we went to them.

"I need you and your friends help with in the dragon island... " pitaya saying in worried tone, princess didn't say anything... it looks like she's waiting for something.

"What's the magic word? "princess crossed her arms.

"What..." pitaya looking at princess dumbfound and groans angrily, "pretty... please -" he said it calmly, but pitaya was angry.

"Alright, we can help you. " princess snickering, well us five we're holding our laughter.

"ok... one question thought... how are we gonna get their? " Mila looking at princess and pitaya, "I mean pitaya and cheese are the only two, that can fly. " she exclaimed about it.

"well... aaa... " princess being nervous about it.

"Well... pitaya is a dragon cookie right? " yarah said to them, "he can shape shift into his dragon form. " she explained about pitaya.

"I can take you all their. " pitaya turning into a dragon.

"oh... "Mila looking at pitaya, as princess hop on pitaya's back.

"come on!! " princess calling at us and we hope on pitaya's back and flew up, went to the direction of to where dragon island is.

"WEEEEEEE!!! " Cheese loving it.

"We do also had dragon in our place. " dark choco said.

"Dragons? " pitaya said in confuse.

"You mean, the yin and yang dragons? " custard said, dark choco nods.

"Wait, lotus dragon cousins" pitaya being concern about it.

"what... " we said at the same time looking at pitaya, but I noticed that we are going towards a fog.

"guys... " I was looking at the fog, as we got in it. I couldn't see anyone.

"Hey it's foggy! " cheese being happy about it and was about to stand up.

"Sit still. " custard said, cheese sat down, as we got out of the fog and saw dragon island.

"princess and her friends, welcome to dragon island. " pitaya welcoming us to dragon island.

"Whoa.. " we we're amaze at the scenery of dragon island.

"So this is where you live? " princess asked pitaya.

"uh-ah" pitaya lands in the beach on the center of dragon island, we got off of pitaya, "follow me" as he turns into a cookie and walked into the forest, we followed him.

(No One's POV)

"Seems like, the dragons brought help. " the cookie behind the bush hissing and back's away.