Chapter 3

Support me!! on Pa-Tr-eon

https://www.patre*on.com/Timis_

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The godly woman looked at me with surprise, clearly not expecting such a risky choice.

"You know that you could end up in the magicless world, or in a different timeline away from the plot?" She says. I look her straight in the eyes, yes she is right it is a big risk but there is no other world where I would be satisfied as to the harry potter universe. Besides I could always use future knowledge like how to make alcoholic beverages to my advantage and become an inventor or something.

"I am very sure!" I clarify, praying that luck was on my side. The goddess seemed taken aback but in the end, just sighed and look at me like I was a moron. I know I was acting like a moron but that slim chance meant the world to me, it would be a wasted opportunity if I didn't.

"Very well, your choice," She continues "But be aware that there is no going back now,"

I nod in her direction. The light that she came out of started moving towards me and in front of me was a portal, a portal that was filled with darkness and a surrounding red glow. I gulp, this did not look like the universe.

"It just looks like that because of the location, don't worry you'll end up in the Harry Potter Universe," She snickered, "Don't tell me you're scared now?" I gulp down the build-up saliva in my mouth and walk towards the portal. Before I had to chance to change my mind I got swooped into the hole. Before I was fully gulped into the hole I heard a snickering laugh.

"Good luck, you got lucky this time mortal," Before I could realize what the woman meant I felt a distorting warmth surrounding my body, It made me feel slightly dizzy as I feel my eyelids becoming droopy.

My body felt weird as it started changing form, I closed my eyes in the hopes of leaving the uncomfortable feeling behind. But it only became worse, my body started to itch all over but I was unable to move I was restrained by an invisible force. I arched my back and felt more and more restrained. Pushed into the fetal position, my body was twirling and becoming increasingly hot.

Space became narrower and started pushing at all sides. I felt suffocated, and a small light appeared and pushed my head towards it. I didn't resist and the force takes me out of the place. This clearly was not the Harry Potter world, I felt cheated. Here I thought I would actually get to the Harry Potter World. I felt the disappointment being shoved as the light came close and the pushing force became bigger.

I felt my head being pulled with a hard force. The hands gripping at my skin, I coughed and screamed but all that came out as I was forced into the light were wails. Loud baby wails. I tried opening my eyes but all I saw were hazy movements.

It was not until I heard a soft motherly voice call out to me that I realised, I have been born again. and my name was

"Pansy, Pansy Parkinson,"

Pansy Parkinson - doing it right this timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें