Chapter 6

Like it was said I was brought to my father's work. Father stayed out of politics and worked at his own company as the owner. He was a partner in many other companies such as a clean sweep broom company or the Cosmetical burps and blobbers. In short, my father held a lot of money and made even more with his own business.

Father's company sold the finest silks and fabric which were bought by every clothing store possible, such as Madam Malkin's robes for all occasions. I felt stupid for not noticing before, but fathers robes were always top quality and made from the finest silks.

I had never realized this before but Pansy was the second in command so to speak being right after Draco to which their friends listen. Pansy's father was the second most influential man in Britain that is not involved with politics. From what I had gathered Father does not have the death eater mark on his arm. Like Narcissa, this would explain a lot of things regarding the story.

Why Pansy was not there during the battle, why she fled? All the influence she got from her school friends let her be interested and supportive of the Dark Lord but she could also not be. This made everything so much easier, I could do what I want to do and there would be no strings attached.

I sat in the small baby crib put next to the office of my father. I had been practising speaking but it was harder than I thought, my vocal cords were weak and because I mostly just smiled and giggled or just stay silent it was harder to get back into it. But I have been when I was supposed to sleep and Tribble was away doing some chores she could not do with me around before going to sleep.

I wanted Papa or Tribble to be my first word but after a bit of contemplating it seemed more fitting to say, father. I did not want to think about what he might make Tribble do, so I had been working more towards father and papa. Still, it was hard to pronounce the P sound. All that came out was 'AAAA' or 'FafA'. I was one year old and I should have already been speaking words, which I can. Just not papa or Father.

It was an internal struggle tugging at my pride. However, Yesterday I managed to say it properly! So like before I looked at my father and saw how concentrated he was looking at all the papers about the income from recent sales. it was hard to decide a perfect time for me to tell him so I just waited. Grinning softly to myself in pride.

While playing with some magical toys l received from other pureblood families such as the Macmillians, flints, Malfoys, Greengrass's, Nott and many more. All of them show respect or try to show empathy towards their father. I hated it when the Malfoys had visited a while ago that had made sure that I was held by Narcissa who started talking about how unfortunate my mother's death was. of course, she only spoke of it indirectly. She was kind but I did not enjoy pity I already had enough of that from my previous life.

I played some more before I felt two sturdy hands grab my stomach and lifted me up into the air. "It's time for some lunch don't you think Pansy," Father said with a smile. I giggled and beamed a bright smile back before saying the magic words.

"Papa! Papa!" I screamed happily. I giggle like crazy when I saw my father's surprised expression he smiles broadly and proudly and threw me in the air only to catch me once more. "Say that again Pansy, come, one sweetheart, say it again," Father said trying to charm her into saying it again. I did not have a reason not to so I smiled while saying it over and over again.

"Papa! Papa, Papa, Papa!"