Love Always prevails

JANUARY begins with new beginnings, new promises, new hopes. It begins with Her saying yes to dinner, saying yes to allowing Him back in, allowing him to get to know her pride and joy.

FEBRUARY is a time of getting that sense of normalcy back, its a time of being insync, again, finally.

MARCH has the feel of real hope, it has quiet dates alone, just the two of them, it has slow kisses at the end of the night outside her door, it has the feel of butterflies whenever a name is brought up.

APRIL spring is like no other, it's brunch on Sundays and dinner every Friday, its long walks on the pier, it's sitting in the front row of a spring recital holding her hands, it's him watching her walk around barefoot in his back garden durring family get togethers.

MAY flowers weekly is now the new tradition, offten sent to her work to embarrass her, it's also when new territories are finally searched, it's when waking up is no longer alone, it's when the sound of a shower runing is intriguing to join.

JUNE weather calls for storms but for the two of them it's an excuse to stay in, to watch movies picked by a kid who falls asleep between him and his mom with shared smiles over the sleepy curls.

JULY summers in New York are as hot as they say, with camping on weekends and theme park trips, the nights are full of quiet talks on the phone when the days at work become too heavy.

AUGUST is loud and booming, it's hectic and triggering, it's opening up about the past and being vulnerable, it's learning new things and being free, finally being free.

SEPTEMBER is filled with loss, it's saying goodbye to a son on a new adventure, to friends getting their happy ending, to a mother getting the help she needs, it's filled with loss but it's also filled with love, and sudden questions.

OCTOBER air is crisp, like how he makes his bacon in the morning, breakfast in bed with mom is a statement offten said by the curly haired kid he's grown to love as if his own, in a house that's no longer empty or broken, but full of laughter.

NOVEMBER  is about family, it's Thanksgiving dinner with old friends, cowokers, both former and new, in a home They share, it's a sudden calm of nerves when he asks  for a blessing from the three men in her life.

DECEMBER is the end of a new beginning, with excitement and joy of finally saying yes to the life she's always wanted, yes to his question, yes to a future, a Christmas filled with love and light and family, because love always prevails
___________________________________________
A year of EO