CHAPTER 2 ❣❣

ISABELLA POV

We arrived at school before the first lesson started.

I opened the car door in anger , about to get out until my stupid brother added fuel to my fire.

"Bye dummy" he said enthusiastically.

"Bye porky pig" I said with a fake smile on my face.

He was about to react when I slipped out of the car giggling as I entered the building.

I walked sluggishly to my locker, punching in my code angrily.

"Hey Issa" I turned back to see my best friend Carla Vanderbilt.

She has blonde hair reaching her waist, unlike me she has olive skin, she's not too tall around the same height as i am.

"Hey Carly" I replied half smiling.

"Another fight with your brother?" She asks knowingly.

"Unfortunately, that muscular pig had to ruin my day" I said.

Carly laughed at my choice of words. "Y-Y-You always say that every day " Carly said it while laughing so hard.

The sound of the bell ringing startled us.

"Shoot, I have Mrs Smithy's class, you know she always has a problem with late student" I said running to class."Bye Carly".

"Buhbye" she mutters running to class.

I ran as fast as i can , opened the door and walked to my seat with Mrs Smithy glaring at me.

"Where were you " Mrs Smithy said glaring at me.

"I went to the infirmary to get drugs for my aching stomach ".

She looks at me unconvinced "Go to your seat " she muttered harshly.

I ran to my seat and sat down.

I received a message from Carly; in case you haven't noticed Carly is my nickname for Carla.

Carly💖💖
I'm boredddddd😭.

Me
Aren't you in class

Carly 💖💖
Mr Rogers's class is as boring as usual.

I decided to ignore her till the end of class.

Time skip.

"I'm home" I shouted.
"Welcome sweetie, how was school" Mom answered from the kitchen.

"Fine ma" I answered and made my way to my room dressing in an oversized hoodie with joggers.

"Mom i'm going out for a walk" I announced.

"Alright be home by seven".

In case you're wondering where my dad is, he's always traveling and not always at home.

I strolled down the road enjoying the cool breeze and serene environment I then decided to visit the ice cream store and ordered vanilla flavor and walked a bit before deciding to go back home.
I noticed someone behind me following me, I turned and I noticed the person also turned in my direction. I started speeding and the heard the person also gaining speed that's when i lost it and began running. I looked back realizing the stalker was nowhere to be found. Relived I thought I was only imagining it until i felt a needle being stabbed into my neck before i black out.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
A/N

I hope you guys like this chapter, feel free to ask me any questions if you're lost or confused.
Also don't forget to vote, comment and like.

With love 💖😍😘
Lee ❣❣