CHAPTER 8 ❣❣

ISABELLA'S POV

"Who is avril" I saw how fast his eyes moved to mine in complete shock which surprises me cause the only emotion he's ever shown since I got here was anger. That was when I knew I fucked up real big. Suddenly he stood up from his seat making the seat fly back as he approached me like a predator intimidating his prey, he took a step as I took one back, we continued the motion till I felt my back hit the wall as the prince puts both his hands on each sides of my head caging me.

"How dare you speak her name with that filty mouth of yours " His says his face morphing into that of an angry beast.

I could feel my eyes burning with unshed tears which I desperately try to hold in.

"ANSWER ME!!!!" He suddenly roars making me jump and hit my head harshly against the wall behind me.

"I should punish you for mentioning her name or better off kill you" He whispers in my ears with a sinister smirk on his face.

"I-i-i am s-s-sorry m-m-master, please forgive me" I begged ad I begin to fully sob.

"Vincent!!" A tall slender man shows up "lock her up in the cells for two days with no food and water" He commands turning his back on me.

"Yes sir" He bows as he drags me to the cells while I desperately try to beg the prince to no avail, Vincent dragged me down the stairs, maids were looking at me in pity as he dragged me out of the house,, he dragged me into a dark alleyway I failed to notice on my first day here, as soon as we entered we were met with foul smells with horrrible and deranged people trying to reach to us through their cages, Vincent suddenly stops at an empty cage, unlocking it he pushes me slightly and locks the door making fear invade my whole being.

"P-please don't leave me here" I forced the words out due to my sobbing.

"I'm sorry but there's nothing i can do all you can do now is try to survive which I know you will"  He says vanishing into thun hair leaving me alone in the cold and empty cell.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A/N
Do you think Giovanni is being too harsh?

I hope you guys like this chapter, pls don't forget to vote, comment and like.
Lots of love 😍😘💖
Lee ❣❣