CHAPTER 5 ❣❣

ISABELLA POV

After an hour journey, we finally arrive at a big mansion it was big and way too beautiful, the driver packed in front of the mansion waiting for us to alight before proceeding to park at the appropriate area. I followed him inside and was shocked to see everything inside black and ash I expected the mansion to be colourful and vibrant , nevertheless the mansion still looks awesome, the interior decoration is dazzling, and it is well equiped to a reasonable level.

"Louisiana" he called out in his deep voice.

"Yes master" she answers bowing in front of him.

"Take her to her room, teach her the rules and chores, I have something to take care of" he instructs her. He stared at me for a second before leaving.

"Wow you're beautiful, I'm Louisiana but call me louisa" she compliments.

"Thank you, I'm Isabella" I replied with a formal voice.

"You really look like Avril" she says studying me.

"Who's Avril?" I questioned

She slapped her hand over her mouth as if regretting what she just uttered, ignoring my question she led me to a small and cozy room painted black.

"I hope you like the room"she asks enthusiastically.

"It's better from where I came from" I replied glancing around the room. She looks at me in pity I avoid her eyes cause I hate it when people pity me.

"Freshen up and put on your uniform, I'll be downstairs if you need me" she informed about to leave the room.

"Wait, what do you mean by uniform" I questioned.

"Maids uniform" she answered before leaving the room.

I made my way to the bathroom and took a quick shower and went to the drawer where I saw the uniform it is a white shirt with an extremely short skirt and long white socks adorned with little black bows on it, I have to say the Prince is seriously obsessed with black colour, I put on the uniform and pulled down the skirt to my waist to cover my thigh a bit. I made my way downstairs and entered the kitchen which was noticeable cause of the heavenly smell coming from it, the kitchen is huge and the equipments there screamed money.

"Oh my you really look pretty" she says with a friendly voice.

"Thank you ma" I replied politely

"Oh please, drop the formalities I don't look that old, do I ?" She asks touching her cheeks.

I laughed due to her funny attitude.

"Come here" she ordered.

"Take this and eat" she ordered giving me a plate of chorizo and handed me a glass of milk.

"Thank you" I said and started eating.

"Now let me tell you the rules
One- address the Prince as master always
Two-never look at him in the face
Three-Always obey him
Four-do not disrespect any visitors regardless of who they are.
Five-Always do your chores effectively. As for the rest your highness will inform you". She finishes.

"Okay" I replied standing up, making my way towards the sink to wash my plate only to be stopped by Louisa.

"Bring it, let me wash it" she grabbed it from me before I could deny.

"Louisa?" I whispered

"Yes dear" she replied turning to face me.

"Is the prince a nice vamp" I muttered shaking

"Hmm, well it depends on his mood of the day and the person he's speaking with" she replied.

"What kind of slave are you" I asked curiously .

"I'm not a slave, I'm a his highness's chef" she replied checking what is on fire.

"So you're a supernatural" I asked .

"Yeah, a witch precisely" she responded checking any signs of fear in me.

"Cool" I replied sitting on a stool.

"Do you know the prince's name"

"No one calls him by his name" she simply replied.

"When the prince is back he'll give you chores to do each day, go to bed" she informed me before leaving the kitchen.

I made my way upstairs when a room with a pink painted door caught my eyes, I was surprised cause everything in the mansion is either black, ash, brown or grey, I slowly made my way to the door I placed my hand on the knob about to open the door when a familiar deep voice behind me.

"Haven't you heard the saying curiosity killed the cat" The prince said in a dangerously deep voice as he stalked towards me, I tried to run but he dragged me back harshly pulling my hair.

"Why do you look so much like her" he looks at me awaiting a reply, but all I did was to look at him like an alien, he stood up as if he just came back to his senses.

"Go back to your room and never move close to the room nevertheless try to open it, understood?"

"Yes master" I replied bowing.

"Good" he mumbled something under his breath before leaving. I made my way to my room, took a bath, brushed my teeth and I lay on my small bed.

I wonder what's inside that room, why is the color different from the rest of the house, who's Avril, why did Louisiana said I look like her, why is the prince's name a mystery. A lot of questions swarmed my head as I fell asleep.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A/N

I hope you guys like this chapter, pls don't forget to vote, comment and like.
Lots of love 😍😘💖
Lee ❣❣