CHAPTER 11 ❣❣

~FLASHBACK. ~

A little Avril is seen crying in her room, when a young boy entered and stood next to her.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" He asks side hugging her.

"As much as I try to get close to vanni, he pushes me away " She replied sobbing into his chest.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to him now stop crying real princesses don't cry " He comforts making her smile.

"Thanks nardo " She says smiling.

"You're welcome lil sis, let's go play save the princess" He says leading her out of the room.

~PRESENT~

"I'm your blood brother" He says before chuckling sadly at my silence "You don't believe me do you?" When he notice I didn't reply he stand up pecking my forehead he whisper get well before trying to leave but was stopped when I hold his hands.

"I believe you nardo " As soon as he heard my words he engulfed me in a bear hug but careful of my injuries muttering I missed you repeatedly before letting go and taking a seat at the side of the bed.

"I believe you have a lot of questions so feel free to ask" He says excitedly like a kind who just found his lost candy.

After a lot of questions being asked a girl around my age walked into the room announcing the she's here to heal me, after doing her job she left, seconds later Giovanni enters the room announcing dinner is ready and was about to lift me up.

"Sorry master buy I can walk myself " He clench his jaw at the word master but I paid no concern as I lift myself up and found myself falling back down until a large rough and muscular hand caught me erupting sparks all over my body, he carry me in his arms much to my protest as he makes his way downstairs with Leonardo walking right behind us acting oblivious to what just happened, pftt betrayal.

As we got to the dining room, Giovanni uses a leg to push a seat backward placing me in gently before pushing it back. After he took a seat, maids started trooping in placing varieties of meals on the table, most of them gave me wierd looks wondering why I'm seated with their master and his visitor. If only they knew. Giovanni... don't question why I call him by his name in my mind. Giovanni started serving a plate with lots of food making me think he has the appetite of an elephant.

"Eat " He order placing the plate he was filling in front of me shock was an understatement of what I'm feeling.

"Thank you " I greet receiving a hum.

I started picking at the food not quite hungry all of a sudden Giovanni slammed his cutlery on the table and the next second I found myself on his lap, he slides his plate away pulling mine closer, he lifts it to my mouth. I look at Leonardo for help, butt the scummy scumbag ignored my gaze and continued munching on his food.

"Open " Giovanni says making me open my mouth and chewing with a scowl on my face.

After several spoons of the meal, I got full and start rejecting them. Giovanni them summons a maid opening a tray in her hand revealing Panzella (Tuscan bread salad).

He took it from her placing it in front of me, the sight of it makes me droll, panzella has always been favourite meal since little

"Eat " I quickly grab the plate and start munching.

"Whoa, she really is my baby sister " Leonardo says excitedly making me blush as I slow down my eating, I look up to see Giovanni staring at me with a look mixed with love, affection, sadness, his face return emotionless as soon as it came, must have been my imagination.

When we finished eating, I was about to pack the plates.

"Drop it and go to your room" Giovanni says coldly before walking away angrily, i turn and gave Leonardo a what did I do look which he respond with a shrug, saying our goodnights I went back to bed without washing my face or taking a shower neither brushing my teeth due to how tired I am.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A/N
I'M BACKKKKKKKKK.

I hope you guys like this chapter, pls don't forget to vote, comment and follow.
Lots of love 😍😘💖
Lee ❣❣