CHAPTER 13 ❣❣

ISABELLA'S POV

I wake up in pain, I feel so hot that I thought I was inside a fire all of a sudden my ears start aching me so much that I can't keep my screams in.

"She's transforming " A short cute girl says as phoenix and Giovanni come to my sides holding me making the pain lessen a bit.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain at my gum as I feel my teeth elongate causing me to shout. What is happening to me, I can't control myself.

"Isn't there anyway to stop the pain?" They both ask.

"I'm sorry" She reply giving them enough answers.

I then suddenly become hungry my tummy starts grumbling at the sight of phoenix's neck.

"What's wrong with her " Giovanni hold me stopping me from pouncing on phoenix.

"She needs blood to satisfy her hunger " The witch answers nonchalantly.

"I don't know why she needs blood but can I give her mine?" Giovanni asks holding me tightly as I struggle against his hold.

"No, a vampire blood is toxic to another "

"But she's not a vampire, she's a human!!!!" Giovanni growls.

"Let's have this conversation later, Your majesty can you give her little of your blood?" She asks turning to face Phoenix.

"Sure " He reply telling Giovanni to let go of me, the moment he let go I jump on Phoenix sinking my new grown fang into his neck making him wince a bit, I start sucking him like there's no tomorrow, if I was in my right senses I would have pucked, he pushes me softly indicating that I should stop but I ignore him and continue. After quenching my bloodlust I jump back in shock, I had never imagined a day would come I would ever taste blood and come to think of it, it really tasted sweet.

Stupid Isa.

I tun to look at Phoenix guiltily "I'm sorry " I apologise.

"There is no need to be sorry, you were only driven by instinct " He reassures.

"You need to teach her how to control her bloodlust, had it been any other supernatural or human she would have ended their life " The witch says monotonously.

All of sudden, I feel a an excruciating pain all over my body as I felt my bones cracking and twisting in irregular angles, I feel hair sprouting out from every piece of my body.

"The prophecy " I heard the witch exclaim before my vision go black.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A/N

I hope you guys like this chapter, pls don't forget to vote, comment and follow.
Lots of love 😍😘💖
Lee ❣❣