CHAPTER 7 ❣❣

ISABELLA'S POV

210 years ago.

A little girl dressed in a flowry gown is seen chasing after butterflies in a garden until her mom calls for her.

"Avie honey, come greet our visitor" Her mom says leading her to the sitting room where she man about her father's age dressed in royalty stood next to him is a small handsome boy surely older than her.

"Hey lil Avril, my name is Frederick and this is my son Giovanni" The man introduces.

"Ma nawm ish Afri" She whispers shyly.

"Nice to meet you kiddo" Frederick says with a warm smile on his face.

"They truly are perfect match" Her dad says dreamily making avril wonder what he meant but by the look on Giovanni's face shows he understands.

"Yeah, Avril go outside and play with Giovanni" Her mom told her as the two children made their way outside.

"Lesh go to the gawin" Avril says excitedly.

"Don't try to talk to me, I hate girls like you" Was all  giovanni says leaving Avril with a broken heart.

Present

I woke up gasping at the weird dream I just had or more of a flashback, the girl and the boy looked familiar wait a minute Avril.... isn't she the one louisa says I look like even Leonardo says I look like her including the prince.  Snapping out of my thought I stood up and went to do my morning rituals before putting on my uniform and making my way to the prince's office for my schedule.

Knock knock

"Come in" I heard him say.

I entered the office and admired its simplicity in nature cause the last time I was here I was too busy admiring the prince to even notice how the office look like.

"Morning master" I greeted bowing down even though every fibre of me doesn't want to.

He hummed in reply handing me a paper containing my schedule I guess.

"Thank you master" I thanked him about to leave.

"Master can I ask you a question" I turned back to look at him.

"I'm listening" He replied eyes focused on the paperwork in front of him.

"Who's Avril

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A/N
Dun dun dun.
Sorry for the cliffhanger 🤭🤭.

I hope you guys like this chapter, pls don't forget to vote, comment and like.
Lots of love 😍😘💖
Lee ❣❣