CHAPTER 12 ❣❣

ISABELLA'S POV

I woke up early due to my stomach cramp informing me of the devil (period) arrival, I stand up groggily making my way to the bathroom clutching my terribly aching tummy. After washing, I made my way downstairs to meet Louisiana.

"Morning Louisa " I greet still clutching my tummy.

"Here " she hand me a pack of tampons with a greenish liquid drink. Noticing my stare on the drink she says "it's for the pain ".

One great benefit of having a witch in the house, I run upstairs quickly fixing myself and drinking the surprisingly sweet drink, I make my way downstairs and start the days work.

Time skip

While cleaning the windows in the living room, the door bell rang, running to the door I opened it to see a man in front of me.  Awed and mystified, I was left entranced by his beauty, he has long onxy hair combed to the back, jaws sharp enough to cut through iron, eyes as blue as the sea itself, skin looking smooth, soo tall with pink kissable lips.

"Mate " He growl possessively pulling me to his side erupting sparks in my whole being.

Wait..... what?

I've been in the supernatural word for a while now so I know the meaning of mate.

The abbreviation mate means soulmate, this is the person destined for someone and as far as I know I'm the reincarnation of Avril; Giovanni's mate, and since I'm his mate how am I still this unknown beauty's mate.

"MINE!!" He growl possessively pulling me closer.

''Phoenix let her go " Giovanni roll his eyes.

"Why should I put what's mine down " He glares at Giovanni before sniffing my hair and visibly calming down.

"Excuse me, I'm still here and besides I'm not your property so let go of me "I say glaring at the man holding me.

He open his mouth probably to disagree but stopped when I start shaking, my vision going blurry before I was engulfed in complete darkness.

As I black out, I open my eyes and found myself in a playground, I look around before spotting a little Avril in the playground climbing a swing smiling till she lose her grip and fell scraping her knees making her cry, I make my way to her to her about to carry her but my hand just went through her body clearly indicating that she can't see me and that this is a vision. A little handsome boy went ahead to help her, he clean the blood with water, placing a bandage on it before helping her up.

"My name is phoenix, what's yours?" He ask smiling.

"Afrie " She respond cleaning the lingering tears on her face.

"Avril what's wrong " Little Giovanni is seen holding two ice creams, handing her one.

"She fell and I helped her up " Little Phoenix answers for her.

"You're a werewolf,  werewolves don't go around helping elves " Little Giovanni challenge pushing avril behind him.

"And you are a vampire, those cold blooded people don't help anyone not to talk of a little elf " Little Phoenix reply.

"She's my mate " Little Giovanni says proudly.

"No, she's MY mate " Little Phoenix say emphasing on the my.

The two guys are glaring at each other ready to pounce when avril move in-between them.

"Shtop " She shouts.

The scene before me change to a living room where avril is seen seated between little Giovanni and little Phoenix, with their parents on the other side of the while a witch is seated in front of them chanting incoherent words.

"Your daughter here is destined for greater things, her life will constantly be in danger, the journey of her life is filled with many thorns but if she were to succeed in the plan the almighty has for her, she'll gain everlasting happiness in the end, and this can only be achieved by her mates by her side" The witch says to the parents before turning to Avril who seems oblivious to her surroundings.

"Death await you my child, for to be reborn one has to leave this world, you're not strong enough to defeat him unless you're reborn" She says directly at Avril before turning to me smiling and disappearing "it Is time"

I start shaking, my eyes glowing a bright yellow before I was engulfed in complete darkness.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A/N

I hope you guys like this chapter, pls don't forget to vote, comment and follow.
Lots of love 😍😘💖
Lee ❣❣