2

"Kim fucking Taehyung" Taehyung rolled his eyes, continuing to dry his hair. "Just don't be dramatic, Jin hyung" Jin gasped indignantly, looking at him like he was going to strangle him in just a second. "Where the hell have you been for three whole days? We were already thinking about sending people to look for you!" Jin snapped and Taehyung shrugged. "And they'd probably find my naked ass between the legs of a sexually insatiable witch" Taehyung threw the towel on the bed rummaging through his closet.

"You were with that girl for three days?" suddenly Jin's voice turned into a disbelieving shriek and Taehyung glared at him. "Enough Jin, you're treating him like a teenager who broke his bedtime" Suga's voice sounded from the door. "Did you seriously spend three days with that bitch?" Yoongi asked and Taehyung nodded, turning back to his wardrobe. "I wouldn't call her that if I wanted to keep my balls" Taehyung took off some clean clothes and threw them next to the towel on the bed, then walked over to the desk on the opposite wall, sat on its edge and lit a cigarette.

"Don't you think you'll see her again?" Jin asked, sitting on his bed, leaning on his arms. "Definitely" Taehyung replied calmly and Suga snorted. "Well it won't be tonight, we have work to do" Jin huffed and Taehyung shrugged. "No problem, she's kicking me out for the day anyway" he grumbled and Suga burst out laughing, leaning against the door frame. "She kicked you?" he wiped away a few non-existent tears as he watched mockingly as Taehyung stubbed out his cigarette in the ashtray behind him.

"She's a bit temperamental," Taehyung explained, crossing his arms over his chest. "Aha, temperamental. Is that why you're all bruised?" Jin laughed and Taehyung smirked. "And territorial" he reached down and took another cigarette. "I heard that Tae is back..." Jimin entered the bedroom but stared at Taehyung in amazement before he could finish his thought. "Didn't you fight any leeches?" he asked, scanning Taehyung's neck, shoulders, and chest. "Tae has a girlfriend" Jin explained. "Temperamental girlfriend" Yoongi added. "Temperamental, territorial and sexually insatiable" Jin blurted out jokingly and Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"You're so funny" Taehyung snarled sarcastically "Seriously, it's funny, you look like a treasure map" Jimin shook his head and Taehyung nodded. "I know and she said so" Jimin almost choked. "She called you a treasure?" Jin asked rolling on the bed laughing. "Not exactly me" Taehyung smirked and Jin raised his eyebrows. "Wait a minute, who is she?" Jimin asked suddenly confused, realizing he had no idea why they were laughing at Taehyung. "Remember the girl at the club who shot her boyfriend with Tae's gun?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded.

"So the last three days, our Tae has been between her legs" Jimin's jaw dropped. "Nice bro!" he came closer and they both bumped their knuckles. "So, what's her name?" Jimin asked, ignoring the laughter of the two older men. "Maya" Taehyung smiled. "Will you see each other again?" Taehyung nodded. "Will you introduce us?" nodding again, Jimin made a proud face, like a father proud of his son's achievement. "Enough talk, we have work to do" they all turned to the door where Namjoon was just pushing Yoongi to enter.

Jin got out of bed and headed for the door. "It's all set, at least we'll be full this time" he patted Namjoon on the shoulder before he and Yoongi walked out. "Tae, I hope you had fun, are you ready for work?" Namjoon asked, looking at him quizzically. "Totally" Taehyung answered and waited for everyone to leave before getting dressed.

Taehyung quietly rounded the corner, only to find himself facing the muzzle of a gun. He froze, moving his gaze from the muzzle to the small figure holding the weapon. "Taehyung?" "Maya?" she took off her gun and mask. "What are you doing here?" they both asked at the same time, trying to be as quiet as possible. "Damn it!" he pulled her back around the corner he had just appeared from. "What are you doing here, baby?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her waist and looking around.