4.

"Good morning" Maya walked into the kitchen heading straight for the coffee machine. "It's a good evening" Jimin huffed, looking her up and down. Taehyung's shirt, which she was wearing, reached just above her knees. "Is there one for me?" Taehyung walked in after her and lifted her onto the counter next to the coffee machine, standing between her legs, pouring himself coffee. "That's nice" Maya cooed with delight, sipping her coffee, her ankles locked behind Taehyung's hips and she leaned in, kissing him.

"Now we will not only have to listen to you, but also look at you?" Jimin hissed, whose room was closest to Taehyung's. "Don't be sulky, I'm sure you can make any girl scream your name to the point of absolute exhaustion..." Maya looked at him ironically. "Perhaps..." she added as if she didn't believe her own words as she eyed him appraisingly. Jimin gasped in annoyance, rolling his eyes and Taehyung burst out laughing.

"Do you feel better?" Namjoon asked, joining them, sitting at the kitchen island next to Jimin. "Yes, thank you and I'm sorry, I think I went through the gate last night..." Maya mumbled, trying to bring back at least some of last night's events. "You didn't apologize to me last night" Taehyung raised an eyebrow and Maya looked at him ironically. "It's hard to apologize with your mouth full" she replied and this time it was Jimin who burst out laughing and Taehyung slapped her ass.

"See, after the yelling last night, I thought we wouldn't see Maya walk for almost a week" Taehyung chuckled at Hoseok's comment, he turned his back to Maya, leaning his elbow on the counter above her thigh, her legs locked in front of him, her hands hanging on his shoulders. "Since you started with 'last night', where's my car?" Maya asked and Taehyung looked over her shoulder briefly. "It's still in the front, but it's a little crushed" Namjoon replied and Maya pushed Taehyung away, setting her coffee cup aside and getting off the counter.

She walked towards the front door followed by the gaze of Taehyung and the others. "Eyes up if you don't want a bullet between them!" he snarled sourly and the three of them looked away, pretending to be looking for something more interesting than Maya's bare legs to stare at. She returned a few minutes later with a relieved expression, followed by Jin, Yoongi and Jungkook. "I like those kind of greetings" Jin grinned and Yoongi shook his head, rolling his eyes.

"So and so you're all here" Maya began, turning to stand in front of Taehyung, who wrapped an arm around her waist possessively. "First, I want to apologize for the scene in Blue Love, I have a hard time controlling myself when I'm angry." she shrugged and followed Jin's gaze, turning her head. In fact, everyone was looking at Taehyung. "We're used to this" Hoseok commented, smiling, Taehyung snorted, gritting his teeth.

"If only that was his problem..." Jimin sighed, shaking his head. "He's not that bad" Maya smiled, looking over her shoulder again at Taehyung, who was glaring around. "Anyway, what got you to the state you were in last night?" Jin asked and Maya sighed. "I discovered one of Kang Lu's drug labs, but I was too close to the explosion" she explained, raising her hand and showing them a small black flash. "But I found this" Yoongi approached her and took the flash drive. "Jungkook, bring me the laptop from the living room" Jungkook nimbly turned around, going to fulfill the request.

"What do you think is on her?" Jimin asked as he watched Yoongi open the laptop waiting for it to boot up to open the contents of the flash drive. "I have no idea, but judging by the security, this wasn't just a lab" Maya replied blankly and felt Taehyung's arm tighten around her waist. "How do you always manage to be one step ahead of us?" Taehyung rested his chin on her shoulder and she sighed. "Do you have something to drink, something strong?" Maya asked suddenly and Jungkook nodded, walking back into the living room and then back with two bottles of whiskey.

Taehyung pushed her away slightly, turning to a cabinet behind them, Maya settled into a chair by the kitchen island, Taehyung handed each of them a glass as Jungkook poured, then he sat next to Maya and everyone stared at her expectantly, except for Yoongi who was busy with his captop. "I've known Kang Lu almost all my life. My mother was one of the prostitutes who worked for him in his clubs." she began, trying to keep her emotions under control.